• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You're doing sooo good :)
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    I need your magic!!!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Thanks ladies! I did up my exercise this week a bit, maybe that is the magic I needed.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Awesome work babe! You'll hit that goal, no problem!
  • tlblanksfit
    September 30
    41 Days to Maintenance
    Maintenance Goal Weight: 144 pounds
    Today's Weight: 151.8 pounds
  • tlblanksfit
    October 1
    40 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 152.7 pounds
  • tlblanksfit
    October 2
    39 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 154.1 pounds

Well my weekend of eating meat is over and it appears I have tacked on 2.4 pounds. Not concerned about the gain because I know it is not true fat gain. My next 4 days of vegetarian meals will set everything in order. I am going to do more vegetables and less starches this week and see how that works. I think I overdid the meat a bit this weekend and need to stick with the recommended serving sizes for meat. I think if I do this, I won't have such a big gain.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Should even out in a couple of days like you said!
  • tlblanksfit
    October 3
    38 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 154.6 pounds

I had a snack attack yesterday (funsize snickers, 1/2 pack peanut m&ms, 3/4 Auntie Annie's sweet almond pretzel, pound cake with my meal, and one of those cheese, cashews, dried cranberry packs). That day is done and today will be a great OMAD Vegetarian meal day.
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    My hats off to you Tracey that you can incorporate sweets like that in a measured way and still stay on the decline. I gave up all sweets because I just don't seem to have a built-in regulator to cut it off once I start. If I have one M&M I know it will mean the entire package.
  • tlblanksfit
    I had to separate the M&Ms into individual serving size (9 pieces) to ensure I don't go overboard. I had the snickers and the M&Ms in my desk drawer at work for over a week and decided to eat them just to get rid of them.

I think OMAD has helped me to get a handle on portion control. I now see that I can eat a day's worth of food in one meal so if I eat apart from OMAD my meals have to be smaller. Eating three meals like my one OMAD meal and snacking is what got me overweight in the first place and I don't want to go back there.
  • tlblanksfit
    October 4
    37 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 152.2 pounds
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    You said that weekend weight would come off, and you were right.
    I have a weekly rollercoaster too. Low weight is on Sunday, then peaks on Tuesday or Wed before backing down again.
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    I still don't think I could handle having certain things in the house - like chips! Too scared to try at this point - not that I need to eat them. I'm fine having desserts and chips and fries and such when we are eating out, they don't need to be in my house tempting me! :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Keep in mind that anytime anyone does a bear-esque maintenance plan, your body will learn what you are doing and you will start storing water even if you don't eat on the days you normally tank up on. It's normally (and most wonderfully, reversible).
  • tlblanksfit
    October 5
    36 Days to Maintenance
    Today's Weight: 152.5 pounds