What's the story behind your picture?

Replies

• crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Me having a brew on the first ever Vancouver Craft Beer Cruise. Basically a bunch of breweries giving out $1 beers, a dance floor, and loads of people.
  • emilystevenson1284
    emilystevenson1284 Posts: 12 Member
    I’m a preschool teacher so it was a pic of me without paint, glue, glitter and mostly unexplained stains and goo over me
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I like this pose... it hides my face and makes me seem mysterious.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    I was in a Chinese restaurant in London with my best friend proving I could kind of use chop sticks :smile:
  • cargotrailer
    cargotrailer Posts: 62 Member
    Two of my favorite things to do!
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    R2che wrote: »
    I was in a Chinese restaurant in London with my best friend proving I could kind of use chop sticks :smile:
    I love asking for a fork in Chinatown, NY. The hostility is right up there. Yet I get a rise out of it.

I did get a fork in the end!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    No particular story. Just looking for random pics with a Puerto Rican flag and I picked one.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    No particular story. Just looking for random pics with a Puerto Rican flag and I picked one.

I miss seeing you're smile.

<3
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Just my face cropped from this pic. With my daughter at a BBQ in the back yard.
    9t08ezf19uai.png
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    It’s my cat, fluffernutter. :)
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    This is my wedding dress. I put it up because it is my biggest short term motivation right now. I also keep the below board on my desk at work, that shows the front, so that it is constantly in my face.

eb82j34hsun2.jpg
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    I took like 32 similar selfies in front of my front of my front door because natural light is the best. Narrowed the selfies down to 3, filtered it so it was the most flattering one that didn't show my grey hairs, and my eyes weren't crooked.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Totally random selfie with zero story or purpose
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    I don't have a Superman shirt because I'm a huge fan. A good friend of mine from high school passed away four years ago after two fights with Hodgkin's Disease only to die of a blood clot while in remission. Superman was his hero since childhood and through his two episodes of fighting and beating cancer, he used it as his "alter-ego" to stay as strong as he could. He was all about getting healthy, working out, eating right, encouraging others to push themselves, and he was taken way too early. I bought a black Superman shirt shortly after he passed away. I wear it when working out to give me that extra bit of strength when I want to quit, when I don't want to get off my *kitten*, or when I need a shift in perspective.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Went to a Penn State game and was lucky enough to meet and talk to Franco Harris and Lydell Mitchell
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    It was at my boyfriend's sisters wedding 4 years ago. The last time I was at my goal weight. I was lucky enough to get back there last week and now the hard work begins. Staying there! LOL