Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Replies

• inquilter01
    inquilter01 Posts: 15 Member
    Thank you everyone that shared what inspired them. Some of them hit a nerve with me when I read them. Thank you
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    edited September 2017
    [post edited by MFP mods]
    z27h6tdcu9e3.jpg

4d66kqmkvqu0.jpg

ks969vs1hm1y.jpg

45 years old, 5'5, about 159 in the first pics, 151 in the second, so still technically "overweight." I run, lift weights (not as often as I should), and walk 2-3 miles a day when I'm not running. I was sidelined a couple weeks recently for a flare-up from my heel spur, but back to running again. I eat about 1800 calories a day Monday through Friday, then eat whatever I want on weekends. Not that I go crazy, but I don't log my food. Gives my brain a break from obsessing... I call it Maintenance Practice. ;)

Hi well your def not a wee cowering timerous beastie - I can really see the difference well done
  • amyf2000
    amyf2000 Posts: 44 Member
    41. 5'8" 140 lbs.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    I will be joining the ranks of the fit 40s in November. I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows life nor fitness ends at 40. keep killin it guys.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    proud of u all! 40s are the best years of my life!
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    44 here but just started my journey
    everyone looks ammmmmazing!!
    congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!