Work out clothes for big girls?

Where can I find clothes that will help keep the jiggles in check? I’m still quite obese and I’m tall too.

Replies

• sweetgeeek
    sweetgeeek Posts: 22 Member
    Torrid and Lane Bryant have a good selection. I personally like Torrid more, and if you sign up for the mailing list they send out monthly coupons.
  • Daytripperjackie
    Daytripperjackie Posts: 17 Member
    I love Lane Bryant's leggings. I recommend against the 'yoga' style ones if you have issue with chafing. The tighter fit of the leggings really make a difference for me when on the tredmill. I look somewhat awful in them but just make sure the shirt I wear covers my bottom. They also have a wide waistband that doesn't roll and keeps things in place. Prices can range from $27-50 depending if you get Capri or long pants. They are having a sale right now though.
  • lilac_bunny
    lilac_bunny Posts: 137 Member
    Where are you from? I am in the UK. I have found USA pro to be very good for me from a size 22, now in an 18. I bought a pair by mistake and never looked back lol.
  • aggiepringle6665
    aggiepringle6665 Posts: 68 Member
    Where are you from? I am in the UK. I have found USA pro to be very good for me from a size 22, now in an 18. I bought a pair by mistake and never looked back lol.
    I’m in Canada. I was a size 30, now a 24
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Have a look at Adition-Elle. They have a decent range of active wear.

Cheers, h.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Old Navy has tall & plus sizes! I wear around a size 12-14 & their large sizes fit me well. Their leggings are actually a little TOO long (I'm over 6 feet tall) but I don't mind. Quality can be kind of lacking on some items but the cost is low. The cotton athletic leggings tend to get holes in them.