100 day challenge.

Replies

• jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2017
    Day one: 60mins elliptical. Burnt 850calories
    Day two: Rest Day
    Day Three 11 Oct: 60mins elliptical . Burnt 850calories. Weighed in morning: 94.9kg
  • Keeping_Keto
    Keeping_Keto Posts: 58 Member
    Day 7 - 5 AM cardio. 40 minutes on the elliptical.
  • verybusybee
    verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
    Great job everyone keep up the good work.
  • verybusybee
    shylady76 wrote: »
    Hi there i would like to join. I got a stationary bike last week and I need to start using it more.

Just wanted to check in. How are you doing on your exercise. Haven't seen you post your daily results. Let us know is we can build encouragement.
  • verybusybee
    I’ll join! I graduate in about 140 days - and I want to feel and look amazing! Please anyone feel free to add me and we can work together and keep each other motivated!!! :smiley:

October starting weight 181.1
    Ultimate Goal weight 150

October 8 weigh in 177.3

Eating clean! Cardio at least 5x a week and weight training

How is the workouts going. Are you sticking to you goal. Also would love to talk more about eating clean.
  • verybusybee
    Day 6/97 small core work out. I listed this as weights so MFP didn't count calories.
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 8 - water aerobics
  • LiefeAnn
    LiefeAnn Posts: 2 Member
    I will join! I have been getting lazy and need some motivation. Today would be a good start as I did 48 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. I do need to add some weights, but that is not yet happening consistently. Maybe a goal of 2 weight workouts/week to start?
    Anyway, hello everybody; keep up the good work!
  • verybusybee
    LiefeAnn wrote: »
    I will join! I have been getting lazy and need some motivation. Today would be a good start as I did 48 minutes on the elliptical at the gym. I do need to add some weights, but that is not yet happening consistently. Maybe a goal of 2 weight workouts/week to start?
    Anyway, hello everybody; keep up the good work!

I think weights 2 times a week are good. I've me another week and I will join you in weights. Maybe we can agree on which 2 nights and " DO THEM together". Welcome do the group.
  • verybusybee
    Day 7/97. 15 minute walk
    10 minute bike
    Physical therapy.
    Also I wxpwxr to hit my 10k atwpa before bed.
  • jennyhoon
    edited October 2017
    Day Three 11 Oct: 60mins elliptical . Burnt 850calories. Weighed in morning: 94.9kg
    Day Four: Moderate exercise 30mins 300cals
    Day Five, 13 Oct: Weigh in 93.9kg Hurray!! Elliptical 60mins 850cals
  • verybusybee
    jennyhoon wrote: »

Great job 1lb is a 1lb. Sorry not familiar with kg. But you get my point. Keep up the good work.
  • verybusybee
    Day 8/97: 20minutes on the treadmill. Burned 200 calories and went almost a mile.
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    This sounds like a fun challenge, could i join, im abit late...
  • sarahlovesfood25
    Im going away in feb (sounds like ages away) but its just over 100 days away so this challenge is great.
    Im 5"2 and SW 154lbs
    My GW is 140lbs
    Day 1/100: 60 mins on treadmill burnt 516 cals
  • jennyhoon
    1kg = 4.4lb

I always aim at burning at least 3000- 4000 calories per week as well as I am trying my very best to quit drinking soda drinks, including diet soda.

jennyhoon wrote: »

Great job 1lb is a 1lb. Sorry not familiar with kg. But you get my point. Keep up the good work.

• sarahlovesfood25
    Day 2
    50 mins treadmill, burned 342 calories
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 8 - yesterday was a rest day for me. But I recently lowered my calorie intake to 1400, which I have been struggling to stay under. So I focused on that yesterday!

Day 9 - today I work a five hour shift at the bar so I will definitely get some calories burned!!
  • verybusybee
    Im going away in feb (sounds like ages away) but its just over 100 days away so this challenge is great.
    Im 5"2 and SW 154lbs
    My GW is 140lbs
    Day 1/100: 60 mins on treadmill burnt 516 cals

Absolutely we are glad to have you. Part of this challenge is to workout daily. I didn't do a full 100 days because I ant to set it for my birthday but if you want to do 100 days or 150 go for it. I also started this challenge because I am not a fan of working out and exercise so making myself so something daily I'm hoping will become a habit. Welcome
  • verybusybee
    Day 9/97: I swam laps for about 30 minutes and then did roughly 15 minutes of weights in the pool. I counted it as leaisurly swim since it wasn't quite water aerobics.
    I also plan to start a new diet goal next week for myself. I will keep you all posted.