• sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    Need to change my post from earlier as ive done another workout
    Day 2
    90 mins, treadmill and bike
    678 calories burned
  • sarahlovesfood25
    Well done u, the more u exercise the more u will enjoy it, most days i do it for fun cus i enjoy i used to hav to drag my butt off the sofa to get a workout done lol
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Day one: 60mins elliptical. Burnt 850calories
    Day two: Rest Day
    Day Three 11 Oct: 60mins elliptical . Burnt 850calories. Weighed in morning: 94.9kg
    Day Four: Moderate exercise 30mins 300cals
    Day Five, 13 Oct: Weigh in 93.9kg. 60mins elliptical.850cals
    Day Six, 14 Oct: 150mins of walking with my small boys at park. 775cals
  • sarahlovesfood25
    Day 3
    calories burned : 396
    Minutes treadmill/walking : 67
  • verybusybee
    verybusybee Posts: 131 Member
    Day 10/97: I struggled today friends. I didn't makw it to the pool and my body is just sore all day. I wasn't sure how I'd do after the grocery store but I decided to suck it up and took y dog for a 20 minute walk. Not alot but something.
  • rubygal90
    rubygal90 Posts: 4 Member
    Is it to late to join? I'm starting my exercise routine tomorrow morning. I can definitely use some support and hopefully help motivate you too. Please add me as a friend I would love to keep up with all of your fitness journey.
  • Keeping_Keto
    Keeping_Keto Posts: 58 Member
    Day 10 (yesterday) - I danced my butt off in 3 inch heels at a friends wedding.

Day 11 - 5 AM cardio AND a meeting at 5:30 tonight with a personal trainer.
  • verybusybee
    rubygal90 wrote: »
    Is it to late to join? I'm starting my exercise routine tomorrow morning. I can definitely use some support and hopefully help motivate you too. Please add me as a friend I would love to keep up with all of your fitness journey.
    Rubygal90 it is never to late to join. This challenge is all about you and your goals. Mine is until my birthday. I have no intentions of stopping then but I plan to set that goal. Maybe yours is a month or a year whatever you want it to be with exercising. Just let us know and we will support you.

• verybusybee
    Today I did 10 minutes on the exercise bike at the physical therapist and then at lunch I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike there. All in all it was about 300 calories.
    As I stated in an earlier post I was going to add a new goal to myself. Starting today I am not going to have anymore soda unless it is in a mixed drink which I may have on occasion.
    Also on another note does anyone know how to write peoples MFP names in their personal comment so I don't have to quote everyone?
  • sarahlovesfood25
    Day 4
    Rest day, altho ive been to work & on my feet most of the day
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 12 - water aerobics! Woot woot!! :)<3
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    1kg = 4.4lb

I always aim at burning at least 3000- 4000 calories per week as well as I am trying my very best to quit drinking soda drinks, including diet soda.

jennyhoon wrote: »
    Day one: 60mins elliptical. Burnt 850calories
    Day two: Rest Day
    Day Three 11 Oct: 60mins elliptical . Burnt 850calories. Weighed in morning: 94.9kg
    Day Four: Moderate exercise 30mins 300cals
    Day Five, 13 Oct: Weigh in 93.9kg Hurray!! Elliptical 60mins 850cals

Great job 1lb is a 1lb. Sorry not familiar with kg. But you get my point. Keep up the good work.

I’m not part of this challenge, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone who doesn’t know: 1 kg = 2.2 lbs, not 4.4
  • verybusybee
    Day 12 and 13 I didn't post yesterday. Both days I was in the pool. Yesterday I also had physical therapy so between the pool and bike I think I burned almost 750 calories.
    Today I had to cut my workout a little shorter so I didn't do a few minutes of water waits. I did add more laps however and some included weights. I burned about 500 cal doing 30 minutes of lap swimming.
  • SJC_2017
    SJC_2017 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in. I just put a (stretch) goal down on paper to get to my goal weight by Christmas (65 days but it will more likely be closer to your 100 time frame) - I am on Day 3 btw - last two days were 14,180 steps and 16,121 plus a chest and tricep workout yesterday - My name is Steven
  • SJC_2017
    SJC_2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Oh yeah and my goals: Current weight 250 - Goal Weight 195 - Sleep: 7 hours per day (a huge challenge with my 4 hour a day commute). Water: 125 oz per day. Carb calories <60 (to stay in Ketosis) - Maintain current muscle (also a challenge with that level of weight loss but adding in weight lifting to hedge against it. Juicing: 32 oz low carb green juice daily (I use a masticating juicer which works awesome btw) eat organic as much as possibly, preferably from my garden. Don't get injured (I have bad knees) - Ok that should be enough :wink:
  • verybusybee
    @SJC_2017 Those are great goals and we are glad to have you. I may pick your brain about the keto diet. I have bought a few books and plan to do some research and slowly ( I mean slowly) move in that direction. I am a carb junkie and that does not help me. In the mean time I am exercising daily, trying to stay under may calories on here and gave up soda.
  • India411
    India411 Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 4'11 and 138 down from 144 and 149 at highest not counting preggo weight which reached 165..urgh.
    Over the yrs after 3 kids I've tried 6Wk Body Makeover, supplements as well as did the HCG drops. The dropped I lost like 25 lbs, 6 WK BMO I lost 30..both lost that weight in like 3 1/2 weeks..but gained back as I love food, I enjoy food and it's everywhere I go especially at family functions..so was a losing battle long term. Plus was so BORING and unenjoyable to my taste buds!!
    I have sugar issues but I'm not Diabetic or hypoglycemic..I just get these 'flashes' which is what I called them...H-angry, shaky, clammy.... So was heading for needing meds and didn't want that. Keto is working best for me. Food is yummy, can TOTALLY adjust wherever I eat (still learning), satisfied, full n don't feel the severe restrictions when 'eating clean'. So far my favorite although wieght loss is slower. I feel happier and excited when I eat now.
    So low carb YES, but u need the good days!! Olive oil, grass fed butter, heavy cream, avacado s, nuts, fatty meats/feet and lots of green veggies/leafy greens. Check out Diet doctor.com on wieght loss tab..lots of great info and YouTube videos by Dr. David Kickers are AWESOME for medical info on why keto is an amazing way to get healthy. Love his vids. Hope this helps!
    I'm losing, eating yummy, not hungry, not craving sweets or anything for that matter except juicy pork chops and spinach cooked in buttery yumminess!! Add me and we can share!
  • Keeping_Keto
    Day 13 (yesterday) I took the day off from the gym. But I did do some glutes excercises at home.

Day 14 - I have a personal training session and water aerobics.
  • verybusybee
    @indyandfam The advise does help a lot. I got a Keto diet book basically keto for dummies and also keto cookbook for crockpot meals which I think will help initially. My problem is more that I have 5 other mouths in the home to feed. My boyfriend would probably be okay as he needs to lose weight too but the kids I am not sure about and I am a little concerned if they are eating Keto at night but not completely doing it if that will hurt them. Also as I have said I love pasta so I am going to start slow, for now I am trying to get all the pasta etc out of my house and stay within my calorie goal on here. As I go to the grocery store and make the menu I will begin adding more keto influenced food and less carb. Can I gradually move into KETO or is it an all or nothing?
  • verybusybee
    @amburglar3 I will some sort of cardio today but I plan to do weights today and start incorporating them back into my workouts so to me a glute workout is still a workout.