what was the last thing you ate?

Replies

• HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    My homemade chicken and biscuits last night :)
  • MizMareedy
    MizMareedy Posts: 148 Member
    almonds - whole
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Crispy skin salmon, googy eggs, mixed leaves, alfalfa, avocado, green beans, broccoli, Cauliflower, zucchini, purple asparagus, red cabbage, pumpkin...

where did you get the salmon skin? i been craving it but only way to get it is shipped from overseas :(

Really? I can get skin on salmon at my local grocery (Kroger).

i think i misunderstood. crispy salmon skin is like pork rinds but made from salmon skin

Crispy skin salmon, not crispy salmon skin. Although, my crispy skin salmon has crispy salmon skin... :D
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Crispy skin salmon, googy eggs, mixed leaves, alfalfa, avocado, green beans, broccoli, Cauliflower, zucchini, purple asparagus, red cabbage, pumpkin...

where did you get the salmon skin? i been craving it but only way to get it is shipped from overseas :(

i think i misunderstood. crispy salmon skin is like pork rinds but made from salmon skin

Oh, is that a thing?!? And you can order it? * Mind officially blown * I have been telling my husband for years that I'd buy a bag of salmon skin crisps if they sold it. I just assumed she meant salmon cooked so the skin was crispy.

Do you have a link where it can be bought?
  • Need2Exerc1se

Oh, is that a thing?!? And you can order it? * Mind officially blown * I have been telling my husband for years that I'd buy a bag of salmon skin crisps if they sold it. I just assumed she meant salmon cooked so the skin was crispy.

I tried Google and Amazon and all I can find are salmon skin dog treats. Why can't humans have nice things too? :(
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member

I tried Google and Amazon and all I can find are salmon skin dog treats. Why can't humans have nice things too? :(

I found references to fish chicarons... And some Asian packaged fish skin snacks. Perhaps not salmon though
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Oatmeal, like almost every morning.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Peanut butter, straight from the jar at 1 am last night, and hot sauce
  • Need2Exerc1se

yeah i seen the one for dogs :D

One I found on Amazon says it's a single ingredient food. Wild caught salmon skin and nothing else and Prime shipping. Hmmm...
  • Need2Exerc1se

yeah i seen the one for dogs :D

One I found on Amazon says it's a single ingredient food. Wild caught salmon skin and nothing else and Prime shipping. Hmmm...

so its cook already? thats gonna be like chewing on rubber

I guess that's what dogs like.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Protein cranberry oatmeal with raisins and a banana.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    a7yzkusy4i27.jpg
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2017
    Someone left vanilla flavored chewy candy (for Halloween) on the kitchen counter. I ate one.
  • KyleGrace8
    Currently eating nutella and peanut butter toast.
  • KyleGrace8
    sh7ncervq1r5.jpg

Oh gawd :'( it's beautiful
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Chips and salsa...oops, I mean kale ;):D
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Cheddar, Swiss Mac n Cheese with Arugula, mushrooms and grilled shrimp
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited October 2017
    Chunky Monkey ice cream in the middle of the night.