60lb down :)

Hi guys! I thought I would post some progress pictures to celebrate reaching the 60lb mark. All done with calorie counting and exercise (mainly running and walking, although I've introduced weight training as well).

The first photo is over three years ago and I have lost and gained a lot (over half back!) over my journey but I think I'm starting to find some balance and I hope I can continue on relatively steadily now.

SW: 234
CW: 174
GW: 150

5'10

Replies

• SisepuedeLinda
    SisepuedeLinda Posts: 132 Member
    Wow! Way to go what an awesome accomplishment:)
  • fitness_acc
    fitness_acc Posts: 13 Member
    Is it okay to ask how tall you are? Congrats you look amazing even before your GW!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Dang. You look fantastic!! Awesome job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    damnnnnn You look awesome! You are such an insiration to me (As I am 5'10 and 227).
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Hi guys! I thought I would post some progress pictures to celebrate reaching the 60lb mark. All done with calorie counting and exercise (mainly running and walking, although I've introduced weight training as well).

The first photo is over three years ago and I have lost and gained a lot (over half back!) over my journey but I think I'm starting to find some balance and I hope I can continue on relatively steadily now.

SW: 234
    CW: 174
    GW: 150

5'10

You look amazing! Your stats are similar to mine except the CW one, LOL. I have 70 lbs to go. I'm also 5'.9 and 1/2. How long did it take you? I imagine your calorie intake was set at 1,400 as is mine. Would love to have you as a friend...o stay encouraged.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    You rock
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Well done girl! I think the weight training is a good idea. Makes (even women) look even better and increases metabolism. Not a ton but even if you're just burning 100-200 extra calories a day at rest it helps a lot with maintenance.

Keep it up, you're doing (have done) great!
  • _jessiebean
    _jessiebean Posts: 3 Member
    Is it okay to ask how tall you are? Congrats you look amazing even before your GW!

I'm 5'10 :) and thank you!
  • _jessiebean
    _jessiebean Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2017

You look amazing! Your stats are similar to mine except the CW one, LOL. I have 70 lbs to go. I'm also 5'.9 and 1/2. How long did it take you? I imagine your calorie intake was set at 1,400 as is mine. Would love to have you as a friend...o stay encouraged.

It took me three years but I was travelling for a year of that and gained about 35lb back so had to re - lose that! I ate around 1700 -1800 calories (minimum) per day :)
  • cupiddog321
    cupiddog321 Posts: 3 Member
    Great job
  • zephyre7
    zephyre7 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    You ROCK that short skirt!!! WTG!
  • aligazali3497
    aligazali3497 Posts: 23 Member
    Wow you look 160 for 5’10. Compliment! Good job you look great
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Amazing, Congrats!! You look fantastic in short skirt!!
  • R4U1R0DR1GU3Z
    R4U1R0DR1GU3Z Posts: 81 Member
    Just wow!!
  • Dmunyan2693
    Dmunyan2693 Posts: 31 Member
    You look incredible!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    You look wonderful and that's a lovely outfit!!!
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    What an amazing accomplishment!! Congratulations to sticking with it and not giving up! :)
  • kentuckykay96
    kentuckykay96 Posts: 30 Member
    Awesome! You look wonderful. Congrats!!
  • ree2lose
    ree2lose Posts: 33 Member
    You look great! Thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!