Redhead lovers on the DL

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    There are a few hot redheaded guys in entertainment right now. Damian Lewis is... :dizzy: Not sure if it's his looks or that he seems to consistently get cast as a bad *kitten*. Maybe it's the combo.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    LOL. All the hottest redheads are turning out to be natural blondes.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited October 2017
    Fun Fact:
    Did you know that less than 2% of the world's population is a Natural Redhead? So your chances of meeting one in real life is very small!
    I never knew my Paternal side of the family, so I'm the only natural Ginger that I have ever met! LOL! :lol:
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I have dyed my hair red multiple times and I must admit, I've been dying my hair for years, different colors but red is by far my favorite. It made me feel sexy, and the fact that it was so bold made me feel more confident as I stepped out of my comfort zone as it brought me a lot of attention when ever I went out. I miss my red hair :'(
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Fun Fact:
    Did you know that less than 2% of the world's population is a Natural Redhead? So your chances of meeting one in real life is very small!
    I never knew my Paternal side of the family, so I'm the only natural Ginger that I have ever met! LOL! :lol:

I'm a natural redhead too!! No wonder we get along!!
    :wink:
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Fun Fact:

The statistics are very similiar to meeting a hermaphrodite...Sorry, its a random fact that always pops in my head when people mention how rare us redheads are ;) lol
  • Linlou125
    2n9o12wectae.png

Just sayin!
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Fellow red head just saying hello
  • Linlou125
    Well Hey there!
  • hargiebargie
    hargiebargie Posts: 382 Member
    Why would it need to be on the DL?
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    ::waves:: Natural red here too. Only one in three generations in my family - everyone else is blond. (But my brother grows a red beard.)
  • DocRootCanal
    DocRootCanal Posts: 4 Member
    I’m a redhead after one day of yard work.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    DoctahJenn wrote: »
    ::waves:: Natural red here too. Only one in three generations in my family - everyone else is blond. (But my brother grows a red beard.)

Hi. You don't happen to have a choker, do you?
  • Timshel_
    And why would anyone need to be on the DL about redheads.

Amateurs.
  • Timshel_
    I could blow up this thread.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Isla Fisher, mmmmmmm
  • A guy with a red tint to his beard is sexy... Shouldn't be on the DL. Most people would love to have red hair
  • devlin89
    devlin89 Posts: 7 Member
    Red head girls are