I'm back... from 300lbs to this

I've been using this site/app since 2010/11...

I've been on and off with it but find I do better when using it! So here I am!!!! At my highest I was 300 and today I am 192.5... my goal is 170...

I'm here to make new fitness friends vz18oxsmmgoa.jpg

Replies

• George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    OMG you look fantastic such an inspiration I will show this to my daughter saying it can be done ☺
  • MinuitMinuet
    MinuitMinuet Posts: 156 Member
    Wow.
  • Hoaksey
    Hoaksey Posts: 7 Member
    Amazing transformation :o
  • MinuitMinuet
    I have a question.. did you lose slowly? Or quickly? You don't have a whole lot of lose skin. Was wondering because I see a few post of people concerned about it but I was told that skin responds better to a slower rate and body building combo.
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    I also have a question, did your boobs grow? Is that from weight lifting? I'm losing fat and mine are shrinking. Help a girl out here!
  • Gypsiii888
    Gypsiii888 Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats you look amazing

• I actually had reconstructive surgery
    I have a question.. did you lose slowly? Or quickly? You don't have a whole lot of lose skin. Was wondering because I see a few post of people concerned about it but I was told that skin responds better to a slower rate and body building combo.

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    You look great! Good job!
  • MinuitMinuet
    I actually had reconstructive surgery

Was it expensive?
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    That is a transformation Proper and second to none