Any ladies trying to lose 10-15lbs? Want some friends

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Hey :smile: I am trying to shift 7lbs by Christmas, would love some support as I am finding things difficult right now
  • mystykitn
    mystykitn Posts: 9 Member
    Me too!! I’ve sorta fallen off the wagon so to say and have gained some of my weight back. Would love to have 15lb off by Christmas! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Me too. I have not been tracking or limiting foods much. I just started adding to log. We can do this!!
  • StepB1987
    StepB1987 Posts: 30 Member
    edited October 2017
    I'm in, I have had a really bad binge problem since I was a teenager. It's time now to break free. I was doing so good eating low carb and no sugar, which has kept my mood stabilized and not all over the map. I wasn't craving sweets ect.Then all of a sudden with health problems popping up I went back to sugar/junk. And purposely ate wheat products knowing I'm allergic to them. Anyway long story short I want to break free for good and lose this 10 to 15 pounds I've put on and keep it off. I'm 30 years old and it's now or never. I won't give up and none of you should either. I hope this makes sense sorry for the rambling!
  • micheledelliott
    micheledelliott Posts: 15 Member
    So far I have lost about 13 lbs. and am doing My Fitness Pal with no friends. Nobody I know is using it. Would LOVE it if you ladies add me. I will add you back! Need to lose about 10 more lbs.
  • sarahlovesfood25
    sarahlovesfood25 Posts: 408 Member
    edited October 2017
    Me :) im in the same boat as u hoping to lose 10-15lbs (even 1lb would b good lol) would love new friends for support and motivation feel free to add me :)
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    10 lbs. by Xmas will be tough, but I'm in.
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    I have to lose 10lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me. I need some more friends. :smile:
  • itstimepony
    itstimepony Posts: 7 Member
    Also looking to lose about 10-15lbs! And think I need friends to keep me accountable... So please anyone feel free to add me :)
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Hello from New Zealand, I need to lose about 6kg so lets do this together!! Feel free to add me :)
  • keyque
    keyque Posts: 8 Member
    Yes add me; ready for the new journey. Im looking to lose 15 by Dec
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    I’ll add you, I’m stuck at the moment and could do with some new motivation.
  • glimjy
    glimjy Posts: 91 Member
    I want to lose 10 by Christmas. All the real world groups I’ve been in keep pooping out! I need outside influences to keep me motivated when I’m down. This is my first time in these forums and I’d love to join in!
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    I'm in.
  • Kermiya
    Kermiya Posts: 16 Member
    Add me too please! I need to get down 10-15 pounds ! And keep it off forever!
  • seedrah6
    seedrah6 Posts: 55 Member
    Ladies if you could add me it’d be great bc I’m not checking this regularly! :) Happy with my progress so far!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    I'll join!
  • educator605
    educator605 Posts: 9 Member
    Please add me.
  • ErickaHall
    ErickaHall Posts: 3 Member
    Me too! Add me :smile:
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I’m looking to lose 12# by December, except I’m shooting for December 2018. I also run a super tiny deficit.
  • sfisher07
    sfisher07 Posts: 30 Member
    Me! I just started a new program because I need a kickstart. I've been at a standstill! I'm having surgery in 6 weeks and will need some down time, but would like to lose at least 5 before I have to be down and out for a month, especially during the holidays!