My Fitness Pal really WORKS

I tried everything u can think of to lose weight. My daughter keot telling me to count my calories. I told her I've tried everything and nothing works. I give up. I started thinking why not. It won't hurt. So far i lost 45 pounds. My goal is 50, in less than a year. I'm so close to my goal. I fell better and i get so many comments about how good i look. I'm amazed and so are my friends and familys are also. Thank you my fitness pal. IT REALLY WORKS

Replies

• toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    That's fantastic, congratulations! Who knew it could be so simple, eh? :)
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    WE KNOW!! Glad you've had success. Now go read the maintainence threads--because you don't want to gain it back, and they are full of tips to keep it off. For some maintainence is harder than losing.
  • timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    edited October 2017
    Way to go! I think the initial mental barrier of getting used to food logging is more difficult than the actual practice, but it's often the tool that works best long-term. Congratulations on your success! :smiley:
  • tramaine_21
    tramaine_21 Posts: 348 Member
    I lost about 20 lbs this past late spring and summer, I never lose that much weight during the summer because I eat ice cream and lots of carbs. Thanks to MFP, I am losing more than ever before! Thank you Jesus!
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Gr8 job! Well done! I have lost over 50 lbs and believe in the process. Congrats! :)
  • skigal303
    skigal303 Posts: 39 Member
    Amazing!! Keep up the great progress and the positive attitude! This is so inspiring. I'm restarting for the millionth time and this is the first time I'm doing a plan that feels "realistic."
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    At first my fitness pal was hard. I felt hungry and i felt i wasnt losing anything. At the end of the first week I lost my 1st 3 pounds. What en encouragement. I haven't lost 3 pounds in a long. The only 3 pounds i done was gaining them. The longer i counted my calories, the more poundz came off every week and thery stay off. I look and feel better and everyone notice how much weight i have lost. I'm down 2 45 pounds. My stomach has shrunk and i can't eat as much and when i try to eat unhealthy my body dont let me. My body react to greasy fatty foods. Thank u my fitness pal. U worked for me and i tried everything possible to lose weight. Your the the only one that helped me lose 45 in less than 6 months.

My Fitness Pal is a life saver! So glad you love it as much as we do and congrats on the success
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    WE KNOW!! Glad you've had success. Now go read the maintainence threads--because you don't want to gain it back, and they are full of tips to keep it off. For some maintainence is harder than losing.

Seconding this! Congratulations on a job well done, OP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!