What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Yesterday Orthopedic surgeon told me that I have to get knee replacement for both my knees. Want to loose weight before the surgery. Loosing weight puts less strain on my damaged knees until I get the surgery done. :smile: )
  • mebelfanti
    mebelfanti Posts: 328 Member
    I'm about 13lbs away from what I weighed in college, and one of the lowest weights I can remember as an adult. I'm really hoping to hit this by Christmas when I'll see family I haven't seen in a while. Just need to stay the course through Thanksgiving and I should be good.
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    chispaza wrote: »

My goal is to squat 135 lbs by the end of the year.
    This has been achieved but I can only do 3.

So, I am modifying this goal to 5 sets of 5 squats at 135 lb by the end of the year. And 5 x 205 lb for deadlift.
  • To get to a size 10 by January, keeping on track through the holidays :#

This is me too. Going to Hawaii in January want it very baddddddlyyyy
  • westguy27
    westguy27 Posts: 21 Member
    I want to lose 3 lbs a week between now and Christmas eve. I lost 20 lbs in the last 7 weeks so just 1 lb behind target. I'm aiming for 297 lbs by Dec 24th!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    I'm only .4lbs away from 145lbs, one of my mini goals! The scale says I'm actually at 144.8lbs but I use happy scale to get my overall trend weight so it's a little more accurate. I'm hoping by the middle of next week I'll be down to 145 officially! I haven't been in the mid/low 140s since 2014 so I'm very excited for this :)
  • bringbackthejoy
    bringbackthejoy Posts: 255 Member
    Rehab my knee the healthy way. Be back on the trails by dec 1. All of this while maintaining the weight and not losing the cardio gains I've made this year.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!