The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    I'm 41 today, sniff sniff. Def fit the middle age title now lol. My son is 10 and didn't want to go out last night, which surprises me. He did, however, still want candy lol.
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm 41 today, sniff sniff. Def fit the middle age title now lol. My son is 10 and didn't want to go out last night, which surprises me. He did, however, still want candy lol.

Happy birthday!!
  • Rainqueen77
    Rainqueen77 Posts: 116 Member
    karijo475 wrote: »
    Happy Halloween! I'm not buying candy, not handing out candy. Think I'm going to be hiding at the gym because I won't even be able to walk the neighborhood like I usually do in the evening. Good luck to you all! Stay strong.

Good idea!! I have an 11 year old that is itching to go trick or treating as I type. LOL

My 16 year old went. She has a big bag of candy in her room now. I also have a basket of candy on my desk today.
    I'm not questioning my will power, but everyone around me seems to think I should be. it's meh.
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    And how about those who is not middle ager but thinks that they are most fun?!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »

Can't fault you there. I think we're pretty fun too. Sometimes :smiley:
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    @Venus_88

You're welcome, Natalia - you are also welcome to some of my years to get you into the MAG!
  • Venus_88
    Venus_88 Posts: 112 Member
    DaveJ_43 wrote: »
    @Venus_88

You're welcome, Natalia - you are also welcome to some of my years to get you into the MAG!

What ever it takes to have you as my friend :wink:
  • Coffeebear0178
    Coffeebear0178 Posts: 8 Member

"Happy Birthday!
  • shazcave746
    shazcave746 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm 37 just starting here. So all motivation and support is well appreciated.
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    I'm almost not qualified for this group...but I'm still in the club.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    I'm almost not qualified for this group...but I'm still in the club.

I looked at your profile...you're qualified!
  • Teemosupremo
    Teemosupremo Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi, I'm 52 years young. Feel free to add me. This is getting good. Eating healthy, conscious and just started P90X
  • plus20UsernameOfPower
    plus20UsernameOfPower Posts: 480 Member
    edited November 2017
    38 here. Need someone to verbally kick my *kitten* when I don't log or get too far off the path.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    37...... going pretty dang good!
  • trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Would love some new support or friends ~ 48, feel free to add :)
  • Nenusky
    Nenusky Posts: 37 Member
    Hiya! You can add me.
  • 150_lbs_by_2019
    150_lbs_by_2019 Posts: 19 Member
    36 here, just started this journey back in May. Had a few hiccups here and there, but I'm still going. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • AWilliamson2017
    AWilliamson2017 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm a 45 yr old wife, mother and grandmother who has decided that it's time to finally take care of me. Years of focusing on family needs and neglecting myself has caught up with me but with the guidance and support of my loving husband, I'm ready to start making changes, one day at a time.