I was afraid too... (Picture)

janetterdz93
janetterdz93 Posts: 118 Member
edited November 2017 in Success Stories
I was afraid to fail. 1rh77qczk5rv.jpeg

139.6 pounds lostttt!!! :wink:
Best part of that, I conquered that doing what I LOVE!!!

I was afraid to actually be successful in this journey, but honestly it was the only chance I had to live my life I knew I could live! I failed many times too! I’ve gained weight on a PERFECT calorie consuming week, I have binged on hot Cheetos puff with ice cream! I’ve done it all, but I never lost faith in myself. I always believed. Through my bad days, I picked myself up and kept going. I still went to the gym, I still got out on the track, and even though I was discouraged, I made it out there! My journey has been going for little over 4 years! It’s far from over!
What I am trying to say is, don’t give up on your dreams. There is going to be bad days, I GUARANTEE it!!! And train your self to face those days and punch them in the face and keep on going!!! The scale sometimes isn’t going to be where you want it, well you know the most important thing I learned about the scale is f*** that s*** lol! Really! Do what you love!!! Do this because it is what you love to do, why are you doing this if you don’t love it? Where is the fun? Where is the adventure y’all!? Best of luck!!!

Replies

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    AMAZING!

Stats?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Youre hot in many different ways.....loved youur journey notes!
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Wow! How beautiful are you?! It's wonderful to see the results of your hard work. I love how you mention that you stay consistent in spite of bad days. You succeeded because time and time again you decided NOT to quit! (Something some of us have resorted to.) Thanks for posting this. All the best to you on your continued journey.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Stunning transformation! You are rocking that outfit! I needed to hear this today. I’m feeling very hungry today and with dinner prelogged along with everything else I ate today I am barely under my calorie number. I am going to stay strong today because of this post!

Amazing thing what you did!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Great job I used to eat hot Cheetos with ice cream too
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Well said, well done!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wow....what an awesome transformation! Well done.
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    You killing it
  • janetterdz93
    Thank you guys! When I first started my journey the words of others is what I inspired me to keep going! I will return the favor!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wow! Great!
  • shellym616
    shellym616 Posts: 24 Member
    You are an inspiration!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING NICE JOB!
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 79 Member
    Great job! Very inspiring can do attitude!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    You look amazing! I love your attitude keep going on your journey I'm sure you'll get there.
  • justlog
    justlog Posts: 125 Member
    Wowzer! Congrats!!
  • NiniTiby
    NiniTiby Posts: 15 Member
    Great job! Love your attitude!
  • MoonriverDreamer
    MoonriverDreamer Posts: 24 Member
    You look mahvelous, dahling!!! And you are an inspiration to keep at it.
  • Bechler77
    Bechler77 Posts: 65 Member
    Amazing and inspiring! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication. Keep doing what you love.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Fabulous job- very inspiring- thanks for the words and great attitude!
  • janetterdz93
    I love every single comment made! Thank you everyone for all your kind words!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!