Take progress pics!

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    I hate to say it, but the hair suits your hubby.

And you look terrific!!
  • trish55011
    trish55011 Posts: 139 Member
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Okay, here's some from my photo files: I am 53, 5'8" and fairly fine boned.

AWESOME!!! Great pics.

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Do it to it! @trish55011
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    canadjineh

These are so cute.

I personally am still waiting for shoulder pads to come back in style. I have tiny shoulders, so I loved being able to get them in my clothes. I know you can add in some, but they never look the same as when the clothes were made with them in place.
  • kpk54
    Excellent @LolaDeeDaisy23. You've worked hard and it shows!!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Looking good, @Fvaisey , I bet you feel much better too! My H has undergone a similar change...
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    I hate to say it, but the hair suits your hubby.
    Hubby actually has very thick wiry hair that doesn't tame very well so it's pretty short; he's wearing one of my wigs here, lol, but I think it suits him too. We won a prize for costumes that night (lessons at a dance studio).
  • kpk54
    Woohoo! You Go Miss Twinklestarr. Way to overcome so much and still look forward.

BTW, if you're not watching Hawkeyes are up by 14 at the half. :)
  • camiyo
    camiyo Posts: 10 Member
    How do I post a picture?
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    From your computer file, I take it?

Click on the black page with the corner turned over. That will post a pic as a sub-post link for people to click on.
    Otherwise, click on the landscape image, and load an image from a file, that will broadcast your photo as part of your post.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    example of first option:
  • kpk54
    WOW @aupston! Excellent progress!
  • DKG28
    DKG28 Posts: 299 Member
    Way to go, everyone! It's so helpful and inspiring to see real people! It's always so demotivating to see weight loss ads that start with skinny and go to super skinny. I'm so out of that realm! But seeing what 10 or 20 pound loss on a body like mine looks like, and how it does make a difference to lose even that much, motivates me! So brave, too, of you all to share!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,751 Member
    Everyone is getting good results, well done all of you. Your hard work is showing.