One Year on MyFitnessPal (female, 5'8, 82lbs dow, pics)

2»

Replies

• Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Thanks for writing this. Well said. Congrats on your success and “new style”!
  • jessicab202
    jessicab202 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks for sharing. You look amazing!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wow! You're looking so VERY good, so much younger and super healthier too and thank you so very much for taking the time to post everything. I especially love the bottle tip too--how cool is that?!? <3o:)<3
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    What a great post! I really like what you have to say about style. It's been so much fun being able to pick the clothes I like instead of the ones I have to wear because it's the only thing made in my size. At the same time, it really shouldn't be as hard as it is for overweight people to buy clothes.

You look amazing. We are stats sisters and it's nice to see someone else with similar stats making the same journey.
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    What a beautiful post. Thank you, you sound like an amazing human being and I’m proud on your behalf for your success.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Thanks for sharing!! I'm excited to be able to wear what *I* want to wear again, with fewer body-shape/size imposed limitations. I really enjoyed all your insights. You have done wonderful things!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    very cool. the way you presented your experience was really great reading. Thanks! good luck moving forward!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Very awesome and amazing stuff. Much respect to you. Love your writing style. Appreciate your journey. You are indeed changing the world, one person at a time. Good for you. As someone else already stated, I don't even know you and I could not be more proud of you. YOU ROCK!
  • dpkolanda
    dpkolanda Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story, that was absolutely amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work! you look amazingly beautiful. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • Lalasouli
    Lalasouli Posts: 34 Member
    You look so great!! Congratulations :)
  • sarahmchugh07
    sarahmchugh07 Posts: 35 Member
    Congratulations!! I needed to read this- you are an inspiration that this "weight Loss thing" can't be done over night.... it takes patience and dedication. Way to go!!!
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    This is amazing! I am in the same boat, I really can't cut out any foods so it's great to know you succeeded without doing so. How did you get your iron, I have an iron supplement but I hate taking it. I am trying to eat more red meat instead.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    dailyzey wrote: »
    This is amazing! I am in the same boat, I really can't cut out any foods so it's great to know you succeeded without doing so. How did you get your iron, I have an iron supplement but I hate taking it. I am trying to eat more red meat instead.

Hi @dailyzey I was used to take a daily Vitamin C effervescent tablet already, so I found one that had iron included. Mine is this one but I live in France and am not sure if it'll have the same name where you are (I'm sure you'll be able to find it under a different name though, it's by Bayer who are massive around the globe). It ticks the boxes for me: 100% of Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Iron. Hope this helps!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Thank you everyone, your comments all made me so happy!!
  • laurenzo75
    laurenzo75 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats, my dear! I have so loved reading your story! Here’s to more successes down the road, whatever the goals! <3
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    dailyzey wrote: »

Hi @dailyzey I was used to take a daily Vitamin C effervescent tablet already, so I found one that had iron included. Mine is this one but I live in France and am not sure if it'll have the same name where you are (I'm sure you'll be able to find it under a different name though, it's by Bayer who are massive around the globe). It ticks the boxes for me: 100% of Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Iron. Hope this helps!

Thanks so much, super helpful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!