Generic - Hctz 25 Mg, 1 tablet
    Nature Made - Super B Complex, 1 Tablet
    Cozaar - Losartan Potassium Tablets, 25mg, 1 tablet
    Tegretol Xr - Anticonvulsant., 300 MG
    Mylan - Nifedipine Xr - 30mg, 2 tablet
    Bayer - Low Dose Aspirin, 81 mg
    Nature's Bounty - D3 5000iu, 1 softgel
    Nature Made - Burpless Fish Oil, 2 Softgels
    Walker's - Pure Butter Shortbread, 2 cookie I know, I'm weak :-)
    Coffee - Coffee with Creamer, 8 oz

and 17 oz water
  • chispaza
    chispaza Posts: 153 Member
    a whole wheat English muffin with peanut butter
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I had spinach sesame nori rolls and coffee with protein powder and almond milk.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Small smoothie with Peanut flour, Spinach, Stevia and ice. Tasted like cold melted peanutbutter. Was delicious xD
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Three egg whites, scallions and a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese. Coffee and Silk Caramel creamer.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Tapioca pudding. p.s. Go Steelers. ^
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
  • DarianJP
    DarianJP Posts: 95 Member
    edited November 2017
    Breakfast burrito
    -5 egg whites
    -sweet peppers
    -1/4 white onion
    -Xrreme fiber tortilla
    -1/4 cup mild cheddar cheese
    -2 turkey sausage patties
    -Hot sauce of choice
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Weetabix Fruit & Nut Minis, 2% Low Fat Milk, Yoplait Harvest Peach Yogurt, 2 slices toast with Oscar Meyer - Deli Fresh Honey Ham, Cup of tea with milk (no sugar). - 551 calories.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Today I had a breakfast cookie (oats, almond butter, walnuts, banana) and coffee with protein powder and almond milk.
  • thegeans
    thegeans Posts: 42 Member
    Same as every day, a turkey sandwich and cottage cheese.
  • jeaninesteam1
    jeaninesteam1 Posts: 42 Member
    Do u guys know about growing oatmeal? When I first started measuring and weighing I put 1/2 cup oats (one serving, old fashioned) and 1 c water. Miserly portion. The website hungrygirl had this recipe for growing oats. Basically the 1/2 oats with 2c liquid (I use half unsweetened van. Almond milk and 1 c h2o.). Much nicer portion. U need to cook it for about 12 min, either stovetop or microwave. Life changing! Also, if u make it in the micro u need to use a 10 cup cooking "pot" cuz it bubbles up something fierce.
    So for breakfast I had growing oats mixed with 1c sliced strawberries and 2 packets Stevia. And 32 oz. Homemade iced green tea (Jasmine this am). Makes me happy to wake up!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Today I had 2 hard-boiled eggs with Tabasco Sauce for breakfast.

Since I no longer go to a job, but rather stay home all day, I'm having to find a new routine. I suspect that the 2 egg breakfast will be it for a while.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    2 Weetabix, 2% Low Fat Milk, Raisins, 2 slices toast with Margarine spread, 1 Boiled egg, Cup of tea with milk (no sugar). - 581 calories.
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    8 oz whole milk full fat plain Greek yogurt with 2.5 tbs apricot preserves and an apple. 400 of my calories first thing. I tried it to see if it is more filling and the answer is maybe a little but it is so good that I decided to give up the fat free yogurt.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited November 2017
    Full English Breakfast, in a location where no bangers or other UK-style meats are available within a 100-mile++ radius. XD

1 large egg over easy, 2 pork country style breakfast sausage links, 2 slices applewood smoked bacon (US), 2 halved campari tomatoes + 3 large white mushrooms quartered sauteed, 4 oz homemade baked beans, 1 slice whole grain white bread fried, +/- 2 TBSP salted butter total, 11 oz mug of green tea with 1 TBSP heavy cream. Today's variations to totaled 748 calories = ~half of the daily calories (1400-1700).

I'm leaving off the weights, obviously, but everything is weighed. Found I personally can successfully make it to the second meal of the day on that without acting on thoughts about food. I'm sold until if/when that changes.

Fried toast! OMFG! Where have you been my entire life?!? :yum: If you've never had this, can't recommend highly enough vs. toaster toasted.
  • actualbears
    actualbears Posts: 23 Member
    A large egg fried in oil with green beans scrambled in, and a cup of tea with brown sugar and milk. I usually add cheese to my eggs, but we are out until I get paid next Friday, so I will have to suffer in cheeselessness until then!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Mixed nuts. Wish I could cook.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    2 sandwiches on squishy, soft, white thick sliced bread. One with butter and Vegemite, the other with butter and honey (and salt)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Gummy bears