Those inbox creeps

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Creeps are more than welcome in my DMs! I just require at least a $5 donation to my Paypal first, and when I receive the payment, I'll respond. :smile:

would you instead accept a (bad) check?
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Creeps are more than welcome in my DMs! I just require at least a $5 donation to my Paypal first, and when I receive the payment, I'll respond. :smile:

would you instead accept a (bad) check?

LMAO, maybe if the conversation opener was really funny/witty... :lol:
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    you post cleavage pics and wonder why you get creepers... really?!

Indeed
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    This has been a very tense and cranky week at MFP's Chit Chat show.

I blame the upcoming holidays.
  • Motorsheen
    newmeadow wrote: »
    This has been a very tense and cranky week at MFP's Chit Chat show.

I blame the upcoming holidays.

.... and their stupid music.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    You’ve been here for 8 days and you often get these messages? Like how often?

You beat me to the question! :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

Well guys?
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I often get creeps in my inbox. If I leave a comment on someone's post the creeps will come. I had to change my profile pic to my Bitmoji and STILL they come. They love to ask you about your body, or your self esteem. Yes I'm fat but I'm not desperate. I'm fat and I have plenty of self esteem. I'm beautiful, funny, smart, and a go getter. My life is fine just my weight isn't. I wonder if it's the same for some of the men on here too, do ladies creep as well?

Please stop equating over weight with being desperate for attention. If you like that person just say so damn. The worst that could happen is their in a relationship, ok on to the next fish....mini rant over enjoy your Friday guys, and stay strong through the weekend.

Well guys?

Yes i get them doesnt bother me none tho
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member

Well guys?

Nooope :(
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Who have I upset now?
  • Dazzler21

Well guys?

I used to when I had a topless progression pic - not these days though.
  • Motorsheen

Well guys?

sadly, no.

y'all need to step-up your game
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member

Well guys?

sadly, no.

Hello, pm sent.

also Post reported. ;)
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    I'm seeing a lot of victim blaming. Good thing you changed your profile, otherwise you could be accused of causing men to be creeps.
  • Dazzler21
    dym1 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a lot of victim blaming. Good thing you changed your profile, otherwise you could be accused of causing men to be creeps.

What's the recipient of a request a victim of exactly? Other than a misunderstanding of intention from the person they are approaching.

• Motorsheen
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Well guys?

sadly, no.

Hello, pm sent.

also Post reported. ;)

There must be something terribly, terribly wrong with my computer or my interwebz connection....

I just checked my in-box. No Noodz?
  • Motorsheen
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    What type of comments are you leaving on other people's walls and statuses.
    I have been here for years and creeps never ask me about my body or my self esteem. They just ask for nudes

and you almost never honor the request with a proper reply

almost

Depends on if it is Hump Day or Frisky Friday. Those are your best bets

Happy Friday!!!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    I have a blank friend request. No name, no post. Can't click to delete, it's just blank.

Maybe a ghost creeper?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Well guys?

sadly, no.

Hello, pm sent.

also Post reported. ;)

There must be something terribly, terribly wrong with my computer or my interwebz connection....

I just checked my in-box. No Noodz?

Not on here silly check your Kik.

:laugh:
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    edited November 2017
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    dym1 wrote: »

What's the recipient of a request a victim of exactly? Other than a misunderstanding of intention from the person they are approaching.

Just some of the responses:

you do know a lot of guys including creeps like thick girls right? and your pp with a 2 piece on doesnt help your case j/s

you post cleavage pics and wonder why you get creepers... really?!

Profile pics of you in your underwear will usually do it.

It is not the creepy guys that makes this victim blaming, its the responses basically saying, "you asked for it"