Starting back and looking for accountability!!

ldhoward06
ldhoward06 Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2017 in Social Groups
I am a mom of twin girls (17 months) and a boy (3 years). Before my kids, I got down to 135 ... I'm 5'2. Now I'm 197..
Anyone interested in being accountability partners??

Replies

• danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    I'm similar stats with a similar goal.

My kids are 2, 6, and 9. I lost my baby weight with the first 2 but have struggled with number 3. Between work and the kids, I struggle with the energy to be motivated.
  • Girl, yes. I'm with you. I got down to about 150 when I got married 4 years ago. At 9 months pregnant I was 182. Now I'm 197!! Yikes! I need to get this off!
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    I was at 203, now down to 193, my weight was insidious. It crept back so slowly that before I knew it in 5 years I'd gained more than 50lbs, I'm trying to get down to 140, with 10lbs goals 3 months at a time. I'd love an accountabilibuddy lol
  • jkbseehra
    jkbseehra Posts: 6 Member
    Hello, I'd love to join.
    I am at 210 lb at 5 '4. I have gained weight from 135 lb to current from 4 miscarriages and 2 children over 10 years.
    Would love some accountability. Thanks.
  • alexandra10205
    alexandra10205 Posts: 5 Member
    I need accountability too! I have five kids ranging from 4 months to 12 years. I lost the baby weight but then regained five pounds in October. I’m currently 160 and my goal is 135 - I’m 5’8” so I’m not technically overweight, but 160 is too much for my frame. Feel free to add me, I’m always looking for new friends!
  • toyahrenee
    toyahrenee Posts: 2 Member
    Im new to the online app and community for weight loss, but im enjoying the social aspect of it all. just like a lot of you ladies, I've had multiple pregnancies and a busy life but I gotta get this extra weight off. Im 5'5" and 190 my youngest is 4 months and I have 30lbs to loose just to be comfortable again. I would really like to be as fit as possible though.
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    I'm looking for accountability buddies. I have mfp friends, which is helpful. But I'm hoping to write to individuals maybe weekly or every couple of weeks when things get busy. I'm 5'6" about 159-163 lbs (keeps changing). I've lost weight from my pregnancy but I'd like to lose 15 lbs and feel better. Boosting my immune system and getting more energy are my main goals.
  • MrsTheresaK
    MrsTheresaK Posts: 12 Member
    I am also looking for someone to "touch base" with to keep on track. I have 3 kids, 7, 13, and 16! I want to be a good weight by the time my daughter graduates in 2019! I don't want to be ashamed of how I look in pictures with her!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Hey! I am here too to find some good partners to journey this path with. I am 5’2 and 185 lbs. so I understand the struggle!!!