5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    This is an absolutely false statement. (yes, I'm just now seeing this) but this is in itself misleading. As someone who is 5'10, and used to weigh 135. I played sports and was in fantastic shape. My smallest pants size was a 10 and my rib cage was too wide to fit into a medium shirt, even though I was on the lowest end of the weight scale and had a BMI of 14. So don't spread false rumors.
    [/quote]
    Same situation here. At my lowest 158 I was size 10 and I looked skinny and at my 222lbs I was size 14. I don't think I can get any smaller then size10.iam 5'11
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    SRuth17 wrote: »
    This maybe will be upsetting to some, but I hope it's a wake-up call for those who are misled: there is no such a thing as big-boned figure. Bones are the same size. Knowing and facing the problem is part of the solution for it.

Keep calm and carry on with exercise and healthy eating! :heart:

This is an absolutely false statement. (yes, I'm just now seeing this) but this is in itself misleading. As someone who is 5'10, and used to weigh 135. I played sports and was in fantastic shape. My smallest pants size was a 10 and my rib cage was too wide to fit into a medium shirt, even though I was on the lowest end of the weight scale and had a BMI of 14. So don't spread false rumors.

135lb and 5'10 isn't a BMI of 14. It's 19.4. Well within the healthy range. How many years ago were you 135lbs? There may be a "vanity sizing" situation going on. I'm 5'11, 144lbs (BMI of 20) and large framed myself, but I wear a size 6 currently. But I do have 10's from HS that still fit. That was about 20 years ago...
  • sewashburn
    sewashburn Posts: 1 Member
    Watching this thread. I am 5'10ish. SW 267.8 CW 157.8 and GW is around 170 (maybe). Keep up the awesome work ladies!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    @shawnaturner14 - GOOD LAWD! Lady, you look awesome! All of you do....I am simply pointing to her because her post is on the last page (as I am commenting on page '45' right now). Keep it going, ladies! Amazing and inspiring work!!!!!
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    I'm 5'10" - mine's on Imgur so I'll just share the link. =)
    https://imgur.com/gallery/KkRUR
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    I'm hoping to someday post some after photos! Your photos are inspiring! For the time being, I've posted some starting photos on my profile... I'll keep them there as they aren't super inspiring like these success photos. Feel free to friend me and check them out as I embark on this journey!
  • jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member

Update: For what it's worth, I had my height remeasured and I'm actually 5'8.5" not 5'9" like I've believed for most of my adult life lol yippee!

@jelizabeth713 I thought I was 5'8" until I was in my 20's. After that two different doctors told me I was 5'7 1/2" and I said, "OK so basically 5'8" " and they were ADAMANT that I was NOT 5'8". Ok Ok!! :lol:
  • larsivydody
    larsivydody Posts: 14 Member
    IM]

Wawou are you sure there's only 8 pounds between the 2 pictures? What program did you follow? For how long?
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    No, sorry. Most of my progress pics were lost. The before pic is actually after 3 weeks and 8lbs from when I started actively trying to lose weight. The stats were in the post above, the picture just didn't post right for some reason.
  • jinx0037
    jinx0037 Posts: 3 Member
    Bumb
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!