New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    edited November 2017
    How do you think freezing the quest hero bars would go over?
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Some really good sales going on for Quest (and several other brands) if you go to Amazon's Deals for the Day page!
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png

Thank you for posting this! I just got the Quest peanut butter pp 2lb tub for $13 with coupon <3

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    81ercHPrd%2BL._SY679_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/PRIMALFAT-Coconut-Virgin-Certified-Organic/dp/B00CLFFV1A

between a teaspoon or so (for me) in my coffee tastes soooooo good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Some really good sales going on for Quest (and several other brands) if you go to Amazon's Deals for the Day page!
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png

Ok I got the chocolate hero bars. I do love those. Thanks!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2017
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    Haha your welcome, glad you like them too! I think I'll try the english toffee if you say it is good. I loveee toffee. Will get the mocha, was afraid to try the chocolate ones in case they were like the torani chocolate (yuck).

I finally got to try the Glazed Donut and English Toffee flavors of Jordan's Skinny Syrups. I caught a cold and am pretty congested so that could be messing up my taste buds. But here's my initial thoughts...
    • I really couldn't make out a "donut" flavor - it just seemed like a plain sweetener. Of course, that is what the glaze of a glazed donut is, but I was hoping for the donut part as well. Not the best I have tried so far but it is a good sweetener, so no harm, no foul.
    • The toffee was very subtle, but I enjoyed it.

My english toffee just came today. I also ordered the smores and mocha. Just tried the donut yesterday. My thoughts were the same. I guess I was expecting more of a krispy kreme taste lol. I always have high hopes for donut flavored things in general and they always seem to disappoint.

Tried the caramel pecan, VERY good. Great caramel and subtle pecan flavor to it. I am having fun trying all of the flavors although I have been drinking way more coffee than usual since finding these syrups :D . I also tried the cinnamon vanilla and it was delicious paired with pumpkin spice flavored coffee. 100x better than starbucks pumpkin lattes when I add my own almond milk to it. I liked this syrup a lot better than starbucks cinnamon dolce. I use to love their SF syrups, but now I don't think they are that good anymore.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png

Wow thank you awesome price!! You know I am always all over a good deal lol.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png

Thanks! I got a box of the chocolate Hero bars for $11.00! I wish the protein powders had been in different flavors. The chocolate and peanut butter are two or the ones that I don't particularly like. :(
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    I chickened out and didn't get the PB quest powder :'( Maybe I'll get a single serve packet at GNC to try.
  • emcclure013
    emcclure013 Posts: 231 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »

My english toffee just came today. I also ordered the smores and mocha. Just tried the donut yesterday. My thoughts were the same. I guess I was expecting more of a krispy kreme taste lol. I always have high hopes for donut flavored things in general and they always seem to disappoint.

Tried the caramel pecan, VERY good. Great caramel and subtle pecan flavor to it. I am having fun trying all of the flavors although I have been drinking way more coffee than usual since finding these syrups :D . I also tried the cinnamon vanilla and it was delicious paired with pumpkin spice flavored coffee. 100x better than starbucks pumpkin lattes when I add my own almond milk to it. I liked this syrup a lot better than starbucks cinnamon dolce. I use to love their SF syrups, but now I don't think they are that good anymore.

Long time lurker on this thread... figured I'd throw my 2 cents in too. I purchased 3 of these syrups after seeing the hype on here - Vanilla, Glazed Donut, and Peppermint Bark (I'm a sucker for anything peppermint flavored). The vanilla was good, nothing too special or out of this world. The donut was.... not very good. It just gave my coffee a very artificial sweet taste. I might actually throw it out... I wasn't impressed. The peppermint bark was quite good, definitely my favorite out of the 3. Minty, but not overly so.

I was pretty excited to see that the syrup pumps for the Torani bottles fit these bottles too - makes it easy for my sleepy morning brain to make a good cup of coffee.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    b7eohhxnmv51.png
    s’mores brownies - 18p/14c/5f each

check out bambodynutrition.com for her other amazing protein treats - i’ve been ordering almost every single week for the past two months
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    b7eohhxnmv51.png
    s’mores brownies - 18p/14c/5f each

check out bambodynutrition.com for her other amazing protein treats - i’ve been ordering almost every single week for the past two months

These look so good! I love s'mores everything. I'll probably order some when I can fit it into my budget!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Ugh!

Seriously one of the worst protein bars I have ever ate!

So disgusting! For some reason the bar had a taste that reminded me of soap or someone wearing too much perfume & you can almost taste how fragrant it is.

169770.jpg?s=True
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited November 2017
    Used McCormick's Ube flavored extract (bought it off eBay for about $5) in The Curious Creamery's unflavored ice cream mix. I'm buying more of this mix ASAP because it was only 450 calories and incredibly satisfying. I'm still on the lookout for any good cotton candy flavored (not that bubble gum stuff that poses as cotton candy) extracts if anyone finds any! As soon as I get more of these mixes buco pandan will be my next creation <3 I don't think I have Filipino taste buds, I was just fortunate enough to know what these glorious foods are and the world needs to know more about them *cough cough* Halo Top please come out with a taro white chocolate flavor *cough cough*
    0b1h7qnhz5y4.jpeg
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,294 Member
    ua24xxnjasi3.jpg
    got some of these today, it was good
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    For the record, melted Salted Caramel Halo Top tastes like eggnog
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    widgit808 wrote: »
    I don't know if these are new but I just found them and they are delicious!
    7hbxsk9xdthe.jpg
    9sfp6ki1cmiz.jpg

I just saw these for the first time today! But I didn't buy any
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    7hbxsk9xdthe.jpg
    9sfp6ki1cmiz.jpg

I just saw these for the first time today! But I didn't buy any

The vanilla is also REALLY good!!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    7hbxsk9xdthe.jpg
    9sfp6ki1cmiz.jpg

I could eat a whole box of Trader Joe's mochi ice cream so I've been trying really hard not to buy those!