Garmin Vivofit Wearers!

Anyone out there have a Garmin Vivofit? Looking for people to do challenges with me!

Replies

• I have one! I'm doing the 25k step challenge. What about you?
  • kelseyllhunt
    kelseyllhunt Posts: 31 Member
    I'm on the zero step challenge right now.... went through a few weeks of forgetting to wear mine.
  • Lol! I know that feeling. Friend me on connect & we can challenge each other.
  • Hello! Not sure if anyone is still watching this. I have a Garmin Vivofit and just started doing challenges on it.
  • TexaSweet
    TexaSweet Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone out there have a Garmin Vivofit? Looking for people to do challenges with me!

I have a Garmin Vivofit and would love to make connections to motivate and support health progress. May I add y'all?
  • @TexaSweet You can add me. :)
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    I have a garmin - you can find me on connect.
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    I have a vivosmart 3. On connect as piki307.
  • Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    I have one as well. I have no idea how to do challenges, but that sounds like it would be fun!
  • patf1979
    patf1979 Posts: 18 Member
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you add people on garmin connect (app)?
  • patf1979 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but how do you add people on garmin connect (app)?

You tap the 3 lines, then go to Connections, then tap the magnifying glass in the top right. From there type in their name. I'm Faelwyn on there if you would like to add me (I sent you a request).
    Eire228 wrote: »
    I have one as well. I have no idea how to do challenges, but that sounds like it would be fun!

I only know how to get to the one from the app. From the screen you start on when the app opens look at the bottom left. Next to My Day will be Challenges.

30018749.png

• neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    I have one so feel free to add me! I am not sure how to do challenges though
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    feel free to add me as well. same name as here. challenges are so motivating to get those steps in :)
  • I have a Garmin Vivosmart HR+ and I would love to do challenges too. My name is "Essie" on Connect. I am working on adding you all. Please add me too.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    There's a Garmin group on MFP although not much traffic. I have the Vivofit2. Feel free to send me a request. I'll watch for it. I'm on 40K challenge I think.
  • debbiemuz
    debbiemuz Posts: 194 Member
    Don't know whether anyone is still here/active. I just got a Vivofit2 for christmas and would love to start some challenges. @cheryldumais, not up to 40,000, yet (wow!) but that's a goal!
  • ashley1401
    ashley1401 Posts: 487 Member
    Hi, I also have the vivofit hr would love some challenge buddies