Real Focus T25 Results? Anyone got a unbiased review?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

So I am 5.9 and weigh about 225Lbs. My thinest was 160lbs and I looked extremely unhealthy besides rock climbing I was mostly taking diet pills, I have two kids 5 and 6 and did not gain weight until the past two years. I may sound extremely big but people still tell me I look good and have an amazing looking body, somehow, not sure how. I am extremely insecure and decided to make a change on 10/02 I started T-25, I am not too sure about my weight but know I am around 225, I am really excited and already feel so much better. My thing is of course I want to get in shape but I really am afraid of losing my butt, I want my tiny waist back but would love to keep my butt, did anyone lose their behind with T-25 is it simply going to tone my body or will I lose weight as well?

A calorie deficit is what will help you lose weight.
    Genetics is what will decide if you get to keep your butt or not.
    Good luck
  • jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Do you have to follow their nutrition plan to lose weight or is the calorie deficit that mfp provides enough? I know the more specific answer depends on the person, but I'm asking generally. thanks!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    jlove618 wrote: »
    Do you have to follow their nutrition plan to lose weight or is the calorie deficit that mfp provides enough? I know the more specific answer depends on the person, but I'm asking generally. thanks!

Calorie deficit is enough.
  • LLfitted
    LLfitted Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    jlove618 wrote: »

In general they recommend 1600cals for males and 1200cals for females but do state that these numbers are based on people who have never worked out before.

Doing this workout right now and I'm on week 2! Will provide more info when I am done with each phase.
  • LLfitted
    LLfitted Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    btw: Be free to add me if you're doing T25 as well. Can compare results. :smile:

I'm on week 2 right now - workouts are really hard for me but I am modying way less than in the first week.
  • hammondarbon
    hammondarbon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LLfitted I am on Week 1 Day 5 right now. Workouts are really hard, but this morning I didn't have to modify as much so that was nice.