Could I get some new Keto friends to help keep me motivated?

Tetrelle
Tetrelle Posts: 75 Member
Hi everyone! I took a long hiatus from myfitnesspal and everyone on my friends list has been gone longer than a month. I've been friendless for a week now and it's lonely. Anyone want to become friends and encourage each other? o/ Nice to meet you all.

Replies

• ksarracino
    ksarracino Posts: 2 Member
    I’m doing a strict low carb diet :)
  • pinto_bean
    pinto_bean Posts: 34 Member
    I know that feeling! Just starting keto and looking for keto friends who understand this way of life.
  • knoxnaman27
    knoxnaman27 Posts: 4 Member
    Been rockin the Keto lifestyle a week today. So far so good. I’d be more than happy to journey with you. If you’d like Feel free to add
  • keto_strong
    keto_strong Posts: 32 Member
    New to keto too and loving it! Made it through the keto flu, now waiting for that elusive energy to hit. Anyone else into cardio HIIT and strength training?
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Started Keto 2 weeks ago... Oct. 17th. Lost 14 pounds so far. Yay!!! I love this diet. I love that I can still go out to eat and make good choices. I also LOVE that I am not counting calories!!! I work outside on an airport ramp. My boss bought us some clothes to keep us warm. 2 weeks ago I never would have fit the size he got. 2 weeks ago I would have been In a very tight large or an XL Instead I got comfortably In a medium. Again, YAY!!!!!
  • edb359
    edb359 Posts: 7 Member
    I think I joined this group. I have done this before but have been having trouble staying motivated to continue. I had 14 days and went bezerk and now it’s a week later. Starting again right now. This minute.
  • Thundyrstorm
    Thundyrstorm Posts: 51 Member
    I just started 11/1, regretfully starting at the my highest weight. I am hoping for the best, glad there is a community on mfp!
    Hopefully we will all find success!
    300lbs as of 11/1 will be weighing in this 11/8
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Please add me as a friend, Also jlgerbe would love to have your choc chip cookie and keto fluff recipes.
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm only 8 days in but would love the extra support!
  • karina_babina
    karina_babina Posts: 1 Member
    After trying many diets and lifestyle changes, I'm going to give keto a shot. Feel free to add me! I would love to give support and will def need support as well! :smile:
  • shlyMFP
    shlyMFP Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all would love support too if anyone wants to add me!

Just learned about keto, starting today (okay in the morning since it's 3 am). I can't really workout so will be mostly sedentary during my journey so I am not sure how much that will effect my Weight loss.

Am really trying it to see if it helps fibromyalgia like some people claim it does. Weight loss would be amazing too though!!
  • sec0416
    sec0416 Posts: 2 Member
    I am still in my research phase!! I am planning on starting on Sunday!!
  • burthdaygurl
    burthdaygurl Posts: 36 Member
    Brand new to keto! I'd love a few serious keto friends. Feel free to friend me!
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Please add me! I'm only a few days in and would like to see what other keto peeps eat regularly.
  • nobapka
    nobapka Posts: 1 Member
    My husband and I officially started this Keto lifestyle a little over 3 weeks ago November 15! Currently 7 pounds down and my husband at 15 pounds down! I’ve honestly never done any type of change like this without feeling starved and hungry at the end of my day so I really am amazed so far! I know it’s only the beginning but I’m so excited to continue on this journey and see where it takes me.

Would love some new friends to talk to and share the experience with! (:
  • thenewmepb
    thenewmepb Posts: 6 Member
    What is the best resource for healthy keto recipes?