What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• HalloweenHighness
    HalloweenHighness Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Why creating an educational video's so difficult? I said "you know" too much, got confused, forgot to raise my voice when turning to reach for a prop so what I said was inaudible & forgot to mention everything!

Are you the originator, producer and director or only hired to star in it?

It's all me & my 1st attempt {like a vlog, nothing professional}!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Ketchup mayonnaise mustard jars, the littlest ones
  • allaboutthatfood
    Options
    Last week, I had gotten to my lowest weight since high school, but then got some news about a family member :/ got busy with arrangements these past few days and was ravenous when I got home so I ended up eating way too much and gained back 3 lbs. Also have been itching to go out for my weekly run but it's been raining. Poops.
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Last week, I had gotten to my lowest weight since high school, but then got some news about a family member :/ got busy with arrangements these past few days and was ravenous when I got home so I ended up eating way too much and gained back 3 lbs. Also have been itching to go out for my weekly run but it's been raining. Poops.

It might just be a poop. Go sit on the throne and honor yourself laboring it out neighbor.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    Toes, mangos, unicorns, and crickets
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    SneakyDees wrote: »

It might just be a poop. Go sit on the throne and honor yourself laboring it out neighbor.

*honour *labouring *neighbour
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    My physical therapist told me this morning that I'm allowed to start doing deadlifts and front squats again! Still no back squats. But that's ok. I hate back squats anyways. But I get to lift things up and put them down again!
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    My Roth IRA
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    I am so sick of this *kitten*!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    This is for @caco_ethes

s55usd4i9s6w.gif

:joy::joy:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I was sloppy with by diet this week. Didn't log correctly, too much snacking, too many carbs. Lost about half as much as I should have.

Must try harder, I'm getting complacent as I lose more.

This is me this week as well.. I have got to find my self-discipline.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I do have to say that as a Canadian I'm always thrown off when I see Americanized spelling of things

Yep.. Than you have us Texans (or Southerners) throwing things off even more.. I say ya'll religiously.
  • SneakyVee
    Options

I do have to say that as a Canadian I'm always thrown off when I see Americanized spelling of things

The one true language you french vanillas
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Duck face pictures aren't attractive, your mouth looks like a buttholeeee

wuoj1b3twfm3.jpg
    The fck you say?
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

The one true language you french vanillas

Oooh man, I love french vanillas

We should be friends then because Tim’s makes a mean one, it’s my preferred FV
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Duck face pictures aren't attractive, your mouth looks like a buttholeeee

My duck face looks amazeballs I have no idea what you are talking about :p