Learn something

cahubbard6421
cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
I learn so much from you guys! Thanks for being awesome!

Replies

• SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    What can you teach me?
  • cahubbard6421
    The test is your daily life. How well do you follow the program you’re on? How much do you give when you think nobody is watching? How many times have you given in to your temptations?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    The test is your daily life. How well do you follow the program you’re on? How much do you give when you think nobody is watching? How many times have you given in to your temptations?

Stop judging me brah.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    When is the add/drop date on this course?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    When is the add/drop date on this course?

I’m getting the impression there isn’t one. And it’s going on our “permanent record”

I knew I should have audited this one
  • cahubbard6421
    I’ve already dropped it. I’ll give you all As since I’m sure your GPA could use a boost.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member

Three times today so far.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I came here to learn something:

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
  • cahubbard6421
    I’ve already dropped it. I’ll give you all As since I’m sure your GPA could use a boost.

A dig from the self righteous. You showed us. You showed us all.

No digs.....I was being serious that I learn from people and you came in here and made fun of it. People like you make people not want to be here.
  • cahubbard6421
    Self-righteous doesn’t strike me as humor. But if that’s your humor, do you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

A dig from the self righteous. You showed us. You showed us all.

No digs.....I was being serious that I learn from people and you came in here and made fun of it. People like you make people not want to be here.

hsy46su0p488.jpg
  • cahubbard6421
    Even people in college with a good GPA would take an easy A for a GPA boost.