Interactive friends please

Hi yall i am 34 just moved to ohio so i dont know anyone .. i started this journey but i need motivation . I have a few great friends on here. But i have many who dont interact . I need interaction i dont have a support system at home so i come here for it .. if you can be that motivational and accountability buddy please feel free to add me . I would greatly enjoy some extra friends to do this journey with ..

Replies

• chioreo
    chioreo Posts: 29 Member
    added you. anyone feel free to add me. I've been on every day for...a while
  • katikaferrell
    katikaferrell Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    I suggest you browse through the threads of interest to you and see if there are people posting you feel you connect with. Then send them a friend request with a short note introducing yourself. That probably would be more satisfying than random friends requests. Good luck.
  • jocan11112017
    jocan11112017 Posts: 21 Member
    I’m in. I travel a lot for work and look here for support and motivation too. Feel free to add me.
  • shanee_s
    shanee_s Posts: 6 Member
    U can add me am new here but am here for the long haul and I need the same thing friend that will interacted and motivate me like I will for them
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Let’s be friends
  • rebeccaahopkins93
    rebeccaahopkins93 Posts: 107 Member
    Very active on here! Feel free to add me :)
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • eliasbrittany42
    eliasbrittany42 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me :)
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    There’s lots to enjoy in Ohio. We have some great biking trails, and lots of awesome race events for runners and triathletes! There is a strong cross-fit element in the fitness community too. And these are great events to find likeminded friends.
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Add me as well..I understand the no support aspect of this lonely journey
  • amanh7044
    amanh7044 Posts: 33 Member
    Count me in
  • heiney5
    heiney5 Posts: 4 Member
    Welcome to Ohio! I'm always open to active ppl and encouragement.
  • Hi. I'm 34 and in Ohio too :)
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Add me for support guys ;)
  • jeannie1913
    jeannie1913 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi yall i am 34 just moved to ohio so i dont know anyone .. i started this journey but i need motivation . I have a few great friends on here. But i have many who dont interact . I need interaction i dont have a support system at home so i come here for it .. if you can be that motivational and accountability buddy please feel free to add me . I would greatly enjoy some extra friends to do this journey with ..

Hi, i live in ohio as well. Trying not to fall into my yoyo dieting. In past two years have lost 90 pounds but recently gained 6. Dont want to back slide, and lack support and friends. A favorite quote: weight loss is like driving if u veer off the road just make a u turn to head back in the right direction. Reaching out to u is part of my u turn
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    Hello, from ohio here also. North Central above Columbus. Feel free to add me