I'm pathetic

imanibelle
imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
It's kind of funny, actually. I don't want to stay overweight or become more overweight, yet I continue to regain due to terrible eating habits. I basically deserve to be fat if I don't care enough about being healthy to stop stuffing my face. I am just watching as the scale goes up and mocking myself as I wait to hit rock bottom. Maybe I'll care when I'm 300 lbs like my family members.

Replies

• imanibelle
    Oh, ok, thanks.
  • imanibelle
    Oh, ok, will take your advice. Thanks.
  • mynameiskayce
    mynameiskayce Posts: 1 Member
    Don't be hard on yourself. We all fall into that horrible cycle. Just realizing what you're doing to yourself is a step in the right direction.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    You need to follow @ReverendGym

Curse you! I came in to post the very same thing.

Make sure you sign up for MFP Premium OP. You'll lose weight faster that way.
  • imanibelle
    Thanks for the advice, everyone, will check it out.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    You need to follow @ReverendGym

Can I follow you?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    imanibelle wrote: »
    It's kind of funny, actually. I don't want to stay overweight or become more overweight, yet I continue to regain due to terrible eating habits. I basically deserve to be fat if I don't care enough about being healthy to stop stuffing my face. I am just watching as the scale goes up and mocking myself as I wait to hit rock bottom. Maybe I'll care when I'm 300 lbs like my family members.

This is pretty much the cold harsh truth.

You have to care enough to be motivated and make changes...it's not rocket surgery or brain science...pretty basic actually...be accountable for your choices...even if they are poor.

I don't meet my goals or ideals either, and I know it's my behaviour to blame...I just keep trying...nothing else to do!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    You are describing me :'(
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited November 2017
    imanibelle wrote: »

My member isn't that big,

But close.