New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    ts7h9pbkr8n2.jpeg
    Finally found a bunch of things I’ve been wanting to try didn’t buy the farm rich because I think I remember someone tried on here and weren’t that good kvpjsx8fpgpw.jpeg
    c0zgc2lm62vj.jpeg
    i3twwbes62eb.jpeg
    hirxr8uf3osh.jpeg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    I love the Frozen Bean Salted Caramel latte. That chocolate cookie butter is calling to me!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    hgycta wrote: »
    Honestly I think the paleo one tastes better than the regular protein pancake mix. The paleo has an excellent cassava/coconut/eggy flavor and doesn’t need anything extra, this one is rather plain and boring. It’s good, but I’m definitely sticking to the paleo!
    mxhdpcwpw6we.jpeg

Wanted to let you guys know ibotta has 75 cent coupon if you get these small but if your buying them mine as well might be printable I Be toon
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017
    FYI another good sale on quest bars actually better than any other one right now comes to about 17-18.50 a box. (depending on if you use topcashback vs ebates) Go through ebates for 5% cashback or topcashback for 11% and you get 10 off 50 purchase so buy two boxes get 10 off. Better than any other sales on them if you cant get GNC to let you get discount on them.

https://www.puritan.com/
    Any sites having any good protein bar sales?

GNC is confusing since it says 25% off store wide, but when I use the coupon code it doesn't do anything.

It works for me.

Lol I am hunting and going to stock up if there is a good deal. Waiting to see if there are any better deals. Amazon had some great ones on quest the other week I got a pack of regular bars only 14 bucks chocolate chip cookie dough with subscribe and save. Stocked up on those, but hoping another fantastic deal will pop up.

PS if you order from GNC go through ebates or topcashback to get 10% cash back so basically its like 35% off GNC. I will probably buy some stuff if I don't see a better deal. Topcashback gives you 13% back so like 37% off, pretty good deal! If you don't have yet go through my link and we both get 10 extra. ;P https://topcashback.com/ref/bec or https://ebates.com/r/KAYLAC853?eeid=28187

I will wait until Monday though because even with the percentages off I've seen better deals. (Like that amazon one for 14 a box of regular quest etc) I will post here if I see anything great. Skinny syrups have 25% off so I ordered some making them about 4 a syrup, but not that great of a deal if you live around somewhere where you can buy them 4 in store. I have to order online or amazon so was good for me.

So many good deals today! WholeMe paleo granola is 50% off today with code BLACKFRIDAY2017. http://www.wholeme.com

Halo Top is also hosting a giveaway today on social media :)

I'll def. be heading to GNC that's a great deal!

Weird that they are excluded now, wonder if they are in store too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    neldabg wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    Any sites having any good protein bar sales?

GNC is confusing since it says 25% off store wide, but when I use the coupon code it doesn't do anything.

That means one or more items in your cart cannot be discounted. For example, if you add in a box of Quest bars to your cart, the discount won't process for ANY items, but once you remove the box, everything works fine. It's very misleading that GNC has offered free shipping and 25% off sitewide and then excludes Quest bars and other products. Still, it's better than VitaminShoppe's sorry excuse for a Black Friday sale. Those disocunt prices can be found year-round.

It ended up working on the Quest bars (maybe it was the single bars I was trying to get as well).

Really? That's strange. I tried again on my end, and all Quest bars still aren't being discounted. I'll give GNC a call.

Yes definitely call I ended up buying some of the new quest bday cake bars to try and it worked. GNC looks like the best sale out of all the places I've been looking.

I bought the Birthday Cake, White Chocolate Raspberry, CCCD, and Cookies and Cream.
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Evamutt wrote: »
    ua24xxnjasi3.jpg
    got some of these today, it was good

We’ve had the chocolate mint ones. They are good too. I’ve been curious about the other flavors.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    It takes a lot for me not to like instant ramen.... but this did it. I hate it. I don’t know what I was expecting but it tastes like garlicky carrots, cabbage, and corn in the most unappetizing way possible and doesn’t even look good. Don’t waste your time or physical health for this one XD
    eoz95oyrqzb9.jpeg
    lbv0ule10h35.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Good news: I found a store near me that sells the new Halo Top gingerbread flavor!!!!!
    Bad news: They were sold out. Of course.
    c1dkepcyspmr.jpeg

I found it at Wegmans, and also spotted this weird fruit... has anyone tried it? I can’t find too many things about eating it raw so I didn’t pick it up but if it’s really good I might go back.
    y32faqgshoxl.jpeg

I picked this up, too. Praying for it to taste like Holi Doodle. It was on sale and if it’s good I’m definitely driving back out ASAP. Melted a little from the long drive home since I don’t live that close to Wegmans so if it gets dense enough tonight I’d like to try it, if not, I’m having it tomorrow and will report back :)
    d4abuyor4fi1.jpeg

Also, I saw these but not a price nor the calories anywhere but I don’t know... I’m beating myself up for not grabbing one haha
    0gcddoyukt2c.jpeg

• Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Good news: I found a store near me that sells the new Halo Top gingerbread flavor!!!!!
    c1dkepcyspmr.jpeg

I found it at Wegmans, and also spotted this weird fruit... has anyone tried it? I can’t find too many things about eating it raw so I didn’t pick it up but if it’s really good I might go back.
    y32faqgshoxl.jpeg

I picked this up, too. Praying for it to taste like Holi Doodle. It was on sale and if it’s good I’m definitely driving back out ASAP. Melted a little from the long drive home since I don’t live that close to Wegmans so if it gets dense enough tonight I’d like to try it, if not, I’m having it tomorrow and will report back :)
    d4abuyor4fi1.jpeg

Also, I saw these but not a price nor the calories anywhere but I don’t know... I’m beating myself up for not grabbing one haha
    0gcddoyukt2c.jpeg

you have successfully made me feel hungry haha
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    PHD Protein Water 85kcal - 20g protein, free in everything else, Orange and Mango flavour is spot on
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    I was able to find the Jordan's Skinny Syrups at Ross for $3.99 each. They only had 3 bottles on the shelf, 2 Hazelnut and 1 Vanilla so I bought the Vanilla. Its really good! I've tried all the different brands of zero calorie syrups and this is the first one that doesn't have a weird chemical taste. Definitely going to check back, hoping they get more flavors in soon. I really want the Caramel!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    c1dkepcyspmr.jpeg

y32faqgshoxl.jpeg

d4abuyor4fi1.jpeg

0gcddoyukt2c.jpeg

Can't wait to read the review on the Perry's ice cream!

I went to Giant after work to see if they had Gingerbread, but only saw Pumpkin Pie & no spot yet for Gingerbread.

Walmart also has the Kinder Surprise eggs & I bet for a better price.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2017
    Just so you guys know vitaminshoppe has cyber monday 20% off everything and you save SO much if you do subscribe and save (additional 10%) PLUS 10% via ebates so thats a total of 40% off !!!!!!!! Quest bars are only 15 a box and I assume other protein bars/powders whatever you want would be cheapest you can find as well!

After order ships you just go to manage my subscriptions and delete your subscription :) . I stocked up on everything. Too bad they don't sell halo top for you addicts out there lol.
  • emmaynecloit
    emmaynecloit Posts: 3 Member
    Saw this as a lightning deal on amazon. Has anyone tried it?
    1r45be8rdin4.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited November 2017
    Can't find a picture but I found the new Chobani whole milk coffee and cream/vanilla chocolate chip cups at Shop Rite.

The coffee one is delicious! Haven't tried the vanilla one yet.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Delicious. Even better than HD Caramel Cone.

But unfortunately, completely out of stock within at least 25 mile radius of Boston.

:'(

pack_seasaltcarameltruffle_v1.png

Still unable to find this anywhere.

This is the worst.

#theliteralworst
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Delicious. Even better than HD Caramel Cone.

But unfortunately, completely out of stock within at least 25 mile radius of Boston.

pack_seasaltcarameltruffle_v1.png

Still unable to find this anywhere.

This is the worst.

#theliteralworst

I'd probably eat the whole pint in one go, no lie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited November 2017
    Just so you guys know vitaminshoppe has cyber monday 20% off everything and you save SO much if you do subscribe and save (additional 10%) PLUS 10% via ebates so thats a total of 40% off !!!!!!!! Quest bars are only 15 a box and I assume other protein bars/powders whatever you want would be cheapest you can find as well!

After order ships you just go to manage my subscriptions and delete your subscription :) . I stocked up on everything. Too bad they don't sell halo top for you addicts out there lol.

I'm a newbie to doing things like subscribe & save & Ebates. Should we delete it when we get the email saying it's being shipped or when we actually receive the products?