Star Wars galaxy of heroes mobile game! Bad *kitten*
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Skeels wrote: »
    Star Wars galaxy of heroes mobile game! Bad *kitten*

I play modern strike on mobile. You should check it out
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Not like I used to be, but I still play Warcraft here and there and a few other games likes resident Evil, Uncharted, Last of Us.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    Not like I used to be, but I still play Warcraft here and there and a few other games likes resident Evil, Uncharted, Last of Us.

Warcraft or World of Warcraft?
  • NewlifeinNW
    SneakyVee wrote: »

World of
  • SneakyVee

World of

They announced Classic WoW this year and that kind of rustles my jimmies you know?
  • NewlifeinNW

World of

They announced Classic WoW this year and that kind of rustles my jimmies you know?

I saw that. All the micro transactions kind of suck too. I'm looking forward to seeing if Pantheon is worth playing.
  • SneakyVee
    edited November 2017

World of

I saw that. All the micro transactions kind of suck too. I'm looking forward to seeing if Pantheon is worth playing.

Here's my rig. Sometimes I feel like a selfie queen when I post her specs.

e5qys8lalhgc.png
    9rlmcf62mmrc.png
  • TorstenVB
    TorstenVB Posts: 15 Member
    I've been enjoying some classic Fallout lately. I love Fallout 3/4, but something about the first one and the strategy... Would love to see a port of one of the newer ones done in that style OR a Fallout done like they did Elder Scrolls Online. Pure love.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member

World of

why? its been like 15 years since classic wow, there are servers out there that run classic wow and burning crusades etc so there is clearly a demand, now blizzard is just cashing in on their own product.

so where is the issue? what have i missed?
  • SneakyVee
    Merkavar wrote: »

World of

why? its been like 15 years since classic wow, there are servers out there that run classic wow and burning crusades etc so there is clearly a demand, now blizzard is just cashing in on their own product.

Rustles my jimmies in a good way, I’m excited!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »

World of

Rustles my jimmies in a good way, I’m excited!

Oh, ok
  • djchaney73
    djchaney73 Posts: 289 Member
    I play World of Warcraft, wish I could play Call of Duty or any first player shooter game, but I get car sick after 2 minuets
  • lewis88b
    lewis88b Posts: 1 Member
    Ps4 and pc player. I love fighting games and final fantasy. Also play cod. Shoot me a message if you are looking for someone to play with.
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Love mostly RPGs like the Final Fantasy series, but also like playing horror & FPS games too.
  • Mdpats11
    Mdpats11 Posts: 143 Member
    Xbox gamer. I played WoW long time ago.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Zelda was the *kitten*
  • monicapiazza
    monicapiazza Posts: 92 Member
    Zelda!!! Diablo old school on PC and don't judgeeeee but The Sims
  • DarnFam4
    DarnFam4 Posts: 343 Member
    XB1 guy. Mostly sports, Madden NBA2k, little bit of call of duty.