Experiences

What was the biggest change to your life once you started to loose weight ? Should be interesting

Replies

• DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    I'm cold all the time. *grumble*
  • Susy752017
    Susy752017 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi there, I'm new here so feel free to add me! I'm at the start of my diet but being a yo-yo dieter. I was at my goal weight and I noticed how people treated me differently. The biggest change was shopping. Firstly the shop assistants were more polite to me and helpful and did not look at me in a smuggish way. The thing I loved was knowing I could choose any item of clothing, knowing it would fit me and that it would look good on me. Today I look at an item of clothing and stretch it to see how far it can stretch and if it's less than an XXL I won't even bother looking! It's quite sad really....but chin up!!! Started today and hoping for the best x
  • DoctahJenn wrote: »
    I'm cold all the time. *grumble*

Oh my god me too! Never have I had the heat up as high as I have so far this fall!
  • amanh7044
    amanh7044 Posts: 33 Member
    Susy752017 wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm new here so feel free to add me! I'm at the start of my diet but being a yo-yo dieter. I was at my goal weight and I noticed how people treated me differently. The biggest change was shopping. Firstly the shop assistants were more polite to me and helpful and did not look at me in a smuggish way. The thing I loved was knowing I could choose any item of clothing, knowing it would fit me and that it would look good on me. Today I look at an item of clothing and stretch it to see how far it can stretch and if it's less than an XXL I won't even bother looking! It's quite sad really....but chin up!!! Started today and hoping for the best x

Yeah I've been there too sadly but this time I've decided enough is enough , the key to it is just sticking to it every single day we are creatures of habit and once the first 4 weeks go by well have picked up all new habits and will be that bit closer to being healthier
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    I developed discipline over what I eat, and that carried over to other aspects of my life. Pretty cool.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Honestly, how happy I became. How proud of myself I am. Just my general outlook on life is a lot brighter.
  • LeacyPeacy
    LeacyPeacy Posts: 11 Member
    I am more active! I used to get out of breath walking, now I walk to and around the park and my neighborhood with no problems, and a lot of it is uphill! Anyone here, feel free to add me, we can do this together!