what are you grateful for today???????

Replies

• Ila1227
    Ila1227 Posts: 71 Member
    I am grateful that i am on day 2 of clean eating. (once again) I am grateful that I feel hopeful that I could kick my sugar habit. I did once before but havent been able to tame it past few years. I am grateful I am surfing these boards and not eating right now.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    That I can still feel those high school type butterflies in my stomach when I look at him.
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    That today is a better day.yesterday everything went wrong that could go wrong
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member

The fact that I work from home and can procrastinate or quit early if I want to! :yum:

The fact that I work from home only half a day each week. The rest of the time, I really am doing whatever I wish to.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Xanax
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    To be a mom, I'm grateful for that every day

A dad, on the same level.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    :heart: happy w/ my body
    :heart: gold tinsel in my hair
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Eyebrow wax lol
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Music, it soothes my soul.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    For forgiveness. It's so much better not carrying around that hurt.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    A website that will help me lose weight

Awesome! What's the website? :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Well, actually, it was yesterday. I went to pick up some groceries at Safeway. Got up to pay and pulled my wallet out to get my debit card. The cashier, behind me at the next check out, tapped me on the shoulder and told me I dropped some money. I turned around and saw money on the ground. Picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket then continued to check out with my debit card. Got home and took the money out to put back in my wallet. $85. Wasn't mine. I only had about 14 dollars in my wallet and it was still there.
  • shallid1
    shallid1 Posts: 296 Member
    That my son who has "issues" has not smoked herbs in a month and alcohol in 2 weeks. His mental state is better.
  • The_Canadian_Apex
    The_Canadian_Apex Posts: 572 Member
    being able to smile again.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    That this year is coming to a close and will soon be in the rear view