Stupid Lindor chocolate balls!!!

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I was given one....never looked it up and then popped it in my mouth!
    I've been pretty on target and successful with CICO so I felt okay about it. About 20 minutes ago I started feeling crappy and sluggish......what a learning moment! To top it off it was 77 cal flushed down the toilet!

One small piece of chocolate should not make you feel crappy and sluggish. Maybe you are just coming down with something. Did you enjoy eating it? Then I'm not sure how that's 77 cals flushed down the toilet.

Nope it was not worth it for the reaction of "yuck" afterwards. I am not a huge chocolate fan anyways....But.....set fruity, gummy as well as sour candys in front of me and I'm a gonner!
    I have just felt so good not eating high sugar items.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I was given one....never looked it up and then popped it in my mouth!
    I've been pretty on target and successful with CICO so I felt okay about it. About 20 minutes ago I started feeling crappy and sluggish......what a learning moment! To top it off it was 77 cal flushed down the toilet!

One small piece of chocolate should not make you feel crappy and sluggish. Maybe you are just coming down with something. Did you enjoy eating it? Then I'm not sure how that's 77 cals flushed down the toilet.

Nope it was not worth it for the reaction of "yuck" afterwards. I am not a huge chocolate fan anyways....But.....set fruity, gummy as well as sour candys in front of me and I'm a gonner!
    I have just felt so good not eating high sugar items.

I'm a massive sucker for fruity, gummy candy too. And it always makes me feel like crap, because I always overeat on it, but I just keep going back.
  • Raven_Hawk
    Raven_Hawk Posts: 22 Member
    Oh Lindor chocolates = endorphins, sertonin, dompamine & happy dancing. I can not imagine one making me feel bad. Having said that, I look the other way when I pass them in the supermarket.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,967 Member
    I love lindt balls - are my favourite of all chocolates
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    the hazelnut ones are pretty amazing... i am hoping that if santa doesn't bring me reeses he will at least bring lindor...
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    My store has the big bags of them on sale this weekend. I may have to buy a couple thanks to this thread.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Stracciatella.... those things need to be uninvented. I seriously don't want to regain my lost 35kgs. :wink:
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Eat it, enjoy it, fit it into your calories.
    Not a problem.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I have a friend who is a manager at a Lindt store nearby. Luckily I don't have a mind to exploit the relationship.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I have a friend who is a manager at a Lindt store nearby. Luckily I don't have a mind to exploit the relationship.

if you cant do it for yourself... do it for your friends!!!! :laugh:
  • KombuchaKat
    KombuchaKat Posts: 134 Member
    There is a lindor chocolate store next door to weight watchers here

Oh that is just evil! LOL!
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    I love those! I bought some earlier this week since they were on sale with the Christmas candies at the store. I treated myself to two pieces last night since they fit into my calories. I thought it was a tasty 150 calories