Nipples pierced

Replies

• elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Yes it hurts but more sore then anything
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I had them pierced in my younger days, I didn't really find it hurt that much, I kinda liked the pain :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9pU0JvXCDc
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    I had them pierced in my younger days, I didn't really find it hurt that much, I kinda liked the pain :D

friend request expedited
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited November 2017
    I'm wanting to get my nipple pierced but not too sure whether it's worth the pain or not? Any experiences would be great :)
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I wouldn’t know.

Keep your eye on this thread. You'll learn a lot.

This girl likes hers!! Doesn't seem to cause her pain. Even with the weights attached.
    :D Your welcome.
    https://youtu.be/7foTY-9fZ64
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Had both done, hurt like *kitten* TBH

Getting them done didn’t hurt nearly as much as having one ripped out playing Football :D
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I'm kinda wondering if nipple size contributes to how much pain you experience lol
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    OH DO IT!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    and down there is even more pleasurable.
  • rockmartin50
    rockmartin50 Posts: 1,747 Member
    oh
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    and down there is even more pleasurable.

zJ04b.gif
  • jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    I had mine done twice in both nipple and my major recommendations are: have them done with a straight barbell, invest in a good comfy bra to sleep in, and stop using shower poufs until you are used to having the new piercings. You'll be amazed what can get snagged on there! I did really enjoy having them but my first one (horizontal) was done with a captive bead ring and I believe that the bra pushing on the bottom side of it made it try to reject (I am a D cup but I would imagine smaller cup sizes aren't as bad). I swapped to a barbell and stopped having problems. I had the vertical one done soon after that and loved having them both BUT the tissue between the two bars eroded away. I never had sensitivity problems or any major benefits from them (honestly, my IUD did more for nipple sensitivity than they did!) but I loved how they looked. Just keep in mind that you will snag them on things and the first time you drag a crusty through into the hole, you will regret EVERYTHING. You can possibly have problems with breast feeding due to scar tissue so, if you are fertile, whether you want kids or not at this time, keep that in mind. As far as cleaning, stick with sea salt soaks and do not agitate it too much. Just rinse off the outsides. And, above all else, go somewhere reputable! Don't risk your nips on some back alley piercer.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    it's not bad. I have had worse like my tongue that one hurt but it healed in a week
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I came here to see pierced nipples....

not-angry-disappointed.gif

749963.gif
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    I have both mine done, it hurt like a mother.... f.... I almost donkey kicked the chick piercing my nips. lol... This is the second time I have had it done. Dont get the open horse shoe type. they do get caught and it hurts. Mine took about 3 months to totally heal. Its not for everyone, but if you like go for it...
  • domow85
    domow85 Posts: 1 Member
    WORTH IT
  • bearbear30
    bearbear30 Posts: 46 Member
    I just have my left one done, worth it