before and after FACE edition

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    You all look like completely different people in the best possible way. Did you find you were amazed after losing how much more beautiful you look? Honestly you guys look like models in the after photos.
  • vhepp5
    vhepp5 Posts: 55 Member
    About 11.5 lbs difference. About 10 more to get to my first goal.

How long have u been with it? I'm having troubles sticking to it cause not seeing the quick difference. Which I know takes awhile but when everyday is a battle just wanna see it
  • vhepp5
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    vhepp5 wrote: »

How long have u been with it? I'm having troubles sticking to it cause not seeing the quick difference. Which I know takes awhile but when everyday is a battle just wanna see it

I always have to mention and use myself as an example. It took me 25 years to put on about 60lbs and I cannot simply expect it to melt off quickly. I know we want it to, but I dont want loose skin so slow and steady is fine with me.

IF everyday is a struggle I dont know what to say about that really. For me it's a lifestyle change and something I need to get use to if I am to get to goal and maintain.

Ok..well congrats to u.
  • vhepp5
    vhepp5 wrote: »

It's been about 6 weeks. I was stuck at my heigh weight for almost 3 years. We recently moved so a lot lot my stresses have been removed from my life. This has allowed me to focus on myself and getting my health back. I started walking and I am doing an average of 4 miles a day. I cut back on wine a lot. I was drinking wine almost everyday. Now I am starting on my diet to get the last off.

That's so great!!! I am struggling but it's a personal battle.. just needing some positives . . Thank u!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!