I confess...

Replies

• squat_smile_repeat
    squat_smile_repeat Posts: 439 Member
    MrSith wrote: »
    There are days where I wonder what the hell is wrong with me and why am I single. There are days where i don’t care. There are days where someone’s opinion can break me and days where I am stone. There are days where i look at my daughter and want to cry because it is so hard being a single parent but there are days where I am so proud of her and she makes me smile.

I confess you are pretty awesome.

I think you are pretty awesome too
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I don't want to clean anymore
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    I confess that I love @squat_smile_repeat and if she didn't live so damn far away I'd marry her ;)
  • Sometimes I eat breakfast for dinner
  • squat_smile_repeat
    I confess that I love @squat_smile_repeat and if she didn't live so damn far away I'd marry her ;)

I confess I would be totally okay with this @JustKeepTryin
  • AliNouveau
    heytimsla wrote: »
    Sometimes I eat breakfast for dinner

I just made myself pancakes for dinner so me too.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess to enjoying the TV show This Is Us...
  • lsdxabl6smry.jpg
    AliNouveau wrote: »

You don't say .....
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    lsdxabl6smry.jpg
    AliNouveau wrote: »

You don't say .....

I only ended up with one. I got distracted and burned one
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    I confess some people make me want to vomit
    While other make me smile
    For some I roll my eyes
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    I confess I've had wine two days in a row now. I also hate people
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2017
    I confess wine is awesome
    I'm not sure I hate people....a couple I really could care less for right about now
  • OkChargerFan
    OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
    Nothing!
    Wasn’t me!
    I didn’t do it, no one saw me do it!
    Can’t prove anything!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Nothing!
    Wasn’t me!
    I didn’t do it, no one saw me do it!
    Can’t prove anything!

I have evidence ;)
  • AliNouveau
    I confess I find it odd some people just won't come up and say hi yet they'll hover, stare, pull out a chair for a better view, practically walk into you. I confess I might make this a bit of a game to force them to say hi but wouldn't life be easier and more fun if we were just all a little more forward
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    I confess that it was my Bday yesterday, and all i really wanted to do was go to bed and get a good nights sleep -
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    I confess that I can be a bit judgemental. I haven't posted much in a couple of days because I saw a bunch of posts that got my hackles up and if I had posted I would certainly have called out what I see as severe disrespect of women, probably severe overcompensating homophobia, downright rude, overly blunt, humourless, unintelligent, and disturbing comments. I would not be at all surprised to see a news story in the not too distant future about the rescue of young girls (or boys) from someone's closet.
    Some people seem to think that hiding behind a photo that doesn't show their face gives them carte blanche to exercise antisocial behavior. Maybe I am an easily triggered lefty, or maybe being Canadian makes me less tolerant of that kind of behavior but I was disgusted and figured I would exercise the old advice "if you've nothing to nice to say then say nothing". No names but I would guess several others see the same creepy behavior as worrisome.
    I feel a little better having expressed that.
    It seems like that person only posts one or two days a week (prison work furloughs?).
  • squat_smile_repeat
    I have had a cookie for breakfast every day for the last week and half
  • AliNouveau
    I confess that I can be a bit judgemental. I haven't posted much in a couple of days because I saw a bunch of posts that got my hackles up and if I had posted I would certainly have called out what I see as severe disrespect of women, probably severe overcompensating homophobia, downright rude, overly blunt, humourless, unintelligent, and disturbing comments. I would not be at all surprised to see a news story in the not too distant future about the rescue of young girls (or boys) from someone's closet.
    Some people seem to think that hiding behind a photo that doesn't show their face gives them carte blanche to exercise antisocial behavior. Maybe I am an easily triggered lefty, or maybe being Canadian makes me less tolerant of that kind of behavior but I was disgusted and figured I would exercise the old advice "if you've nothing to nice to say then say nothing". No names but I would guess several others see the same creepy behavior as worrisome.
    I feel a little better having expressed that.
    It seems like that person only posts one or two days a week (prison work furloughs?).

Go Jamie
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited December 2017
    Sounds like too many people are butthurt.