New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2017
    Just got an email from Vitamin Shoppe, Buff Bakes has new protein sandwich cookies now... if anyone tries them please report back! I blew the rest of my money on Amazon and things I didn't need in Shoprite today so I need to scale back for a week ;P
    px9pmppi6k89.png
    This was one of the things I bought in Shoprite though, I was good and only bought the Cinnabon flavor until i know for sure if I love it as much as I'm expecting so I can wait for a sale and stock up on the rest :')
    otbb303x7e3o.jpeg

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    A couple of newish yogurts. Picked up the lemon and cream blended but have not tried it yet.
    r105o08nzlvn.jpg
    2yfwp96ryw8i.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I saw the Oikos protein but I'm too cheap to pay that much (didn't look at the macros either).

I haven't seen that flavor of whole milk Chobani but the two I tried were delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just got an email from Vitamin Shoppe, Buff Bakes has new protein sandwich cookies now... if anyone tries them please report back! I blew the rest of my money on Amazon and things I didn't need in Shoprite today so I need to scale back for a week ;P
    px9pmppi6k89.png
    This was one of the things I bought in Shoprite though, I was good and only bought the Cinnabon flavor until i know for sure if I love it as much as I'm expecting so I can wait for a sale and stock up on the rest :')
    otbb303x7e3o.jpeg

Wow I’d like to see review too. Pretty good idea actually a new thing we haven’t seen. Guarantee within a few months every other protein company will be rolling out their own versions LOL.
  • hgycta
    hgycta wrote: »
    px9pmppi6k89.png
    otbb303x7e3o.jpeg

Wow I’d like to see review too. Pretty good idea actually a new thing we haven’t seen. Guarantee within a few months every other protein company will be rolling out their own versions LOL.

They were having people guess what it was on their Facebook and when I was trying to figure it out I came to the conclusion it would have been a whoopie pie, haha hopefully companies spend less time copying them and more time releasing a wider variety of desserts, there's so many things that haven't been done (but you know that's wishful thinking, protein sandwich cookies are going to take over the stores now for a couple months until the next breakthrough) XD
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Pattis-Good-Life-On-My-Own-Red-Velvet-Cake-and-Carrot-Cake.jpg?resize=518%2C600&ssl=1

This I need to try
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Pattis-Good-Life-On-My-Own-Red-Velvet-Cake-and-Carrot-Cake.jpg?resize=518%2C600&ssl=1

This I need to try

Can I just scrape off the frosting?
  • hgycta
    edited December 2017
    Honestly, I was hoping for a lot more vanilla icing swirls in this pint and I'm a little disappointed I didn't find any globs of it like I imagined. Still, this is a pretty solid gingerbread pint with not much room for improvement! The gingerbread spices are extremely pronounced and impossible to ignore, definitely not a subtle pint! I was expecting gingerbread, but not to be slapped across the face with it and that's how I felt - WOW! If those pfeffernusse cookies I got at Aldi's that I was raving about were made into an ice cream, this would be it. The more I ate it, the more obsessed I became. If anyone here was a fan of their cinnamon roll flavor, it almost tastes like the base used in that pint but with an added ginger/molasses component making it more well rounded. I do notice the stevia quite a bit which might put some people off who are sensitive to sweeteners, but with all the gingerbread spices I didn't mind it at all. I give it 8.5/10, the only thing that would improve it is those globs of vanilla icing swirl I had been hoping for! I taste them, but if I can't see or feel them it's hard to appreciate as much :'(
    z4w7ovp5gpnf.jpeg

Also tried Danny Macaroons (https://dannymacaroons.com/products/assorted-coconut-macaroons) which were in my Amazon Surprise Sweets Box, super delicious 10/10 macaroons. Easily the best I've ever had, but it looks like they're normally $20 for an assorted box of 6 off their website which is way too much in my opinion to buy again. Still, if there's anyone here addicted to the Girl Scout Samoas or other macaroons these are absolutely something you must check out!
    tzvo8te47237.jpeg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited December 2017
    I know people were interested in the Jordan's Skinny Syrups and I just wanted to show you how many were at my local Burlington (Coat Factory). 14 flavors. All were $3.99. I only purchased s'mores because I don't drink coffee so I don't have too much of a use for them, but I'm a sucker for s'mores. Will probably go back for some other flavors eventually. ETA: I'm not sure how I messed up the images, but there are 2 pictures.
    i2qm95bcih07.jpg

• River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    I snagged the last Halo Top Candy Bar pint at Wal-Mart after worka little while ago!! Tried it, and it wasn't too bad. Plenty of nuts in there, but no chocolate swirl until I hit the bottom of the container, so that was a little disappointing. I haven't tried too many HT flavors yet, only chocolate, mint chip, red velvet, and now candy bar. Out of those, the mint chip so far is my favorite. I don't know which one I'll try next.

For those wondering a little while ago about the aloe in the produce section...I saw a sign that said they're good blended into smoothies. I wouldn't know myself how that tastes though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    I know people were interested in the Jordan's Skinny Syrups and I just wanted to show you how many were at my local Burlington (Coat Factory). 14 flavors. All were $3.99. I only purchased s'mores because I don't drink coffee so I don't have too much of a use for them, but I'm a sucker for s'mores. Will probably go back for some other flavors eventually. ETA: I'm not sure how I messed up the images, but there are 2 pictures.
    i2qm95bcih07.jpg

I wish I had one of these stores around me. Such a good price!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Wow even the mocha skinny syrup was fantastic! Never had a chocolate SF syrup that I've liked.

Also tried the peanut butter and wasn't very good. Peanut butter coffee isn't the best combo and I wasn't sure what else to use it in. I will try adding to something later on, maybe plain greek yogurt, shake, or that protein angel food cake I've been meaning to make. 71N4514TPVL._SY679_.jpg

So far my TOP favorite is the salted caramel.

This is by far my fav flavour for coffee.
    My fav for "fake" drinks is Irish Cream. I mix it with cashew milk and ice, call it white russian lol :) Hey, it works for when you dont have the calories for the real thing because you went nuts on Haagen Daz's rum ice cream ;)

Y'know, @crazyravr has a protein cheesecake recipe that would probably go very well with peanut butter syrup. I make a batch with the coconut syrup, and it was very good.
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    i2qm95bcih07.jpg

I wish I had one of these stores around me. Such a good price!

ughhhh me too! The 3 stores listed on their website that carry it in my town are all out of stock. I guess I'm lucky I found the bottle of Vanilla (which is almost gone) :/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited December 2017
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, the quest continues...

gkbynipnp22a.png

haagendazs_webbowls_seasaltcarameltruffle_crop.jpg

pack_seasaltcarameltruffle_v1.png

It's weird, I did a search in the locator and nothing showed up. When I clicked on the products page and clicked on it from there, it showed up everywhere... but I haven't actually found it in store yet.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, the quest continues...

gkbynipnp22a.png

haagendazs_webbowls_seasaltcarameltruffle_crop.jpg

pack_seasaltcarameltruffle_v1.png

It's weird, I did a search in the locator and nothing showed up. When I clicked on the products page and clicked on it from there, it showed up everywhere... but I haven't actually found it in store yet.

Interesting. Nice catch.

But yeah, that store locator has failed me many times before (even when going the route that yields results). One particular store I checked last week where they supposedly had this flavor didn't even have a shelf tag for it.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    I tried the bambody nutrition peppermint brownies. It doesn't taste diet at all. It was expensive...30 and then shipping but was pretty good. No idea how to do pictures in the app
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    I killed the feed?
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    I tried these yesterday. I LOVE THEM! I normally don't like their regular protein cookies, but these are so good. The cookie itself is so crispy and the filling is yum! I have to get the other flavors to try.
    buff-bake-sandwich-cookies.jpg

OMG I found gingerbread house halo top and for me it was the worst flavor I've ever tried from them. It was worse than cinnamon bun. I even bought two pints, and husband ate both.