What's for dinner ya'll?

EryOaker
EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
I'm currently searing up some chuck cross rib roast! Mmmm it's gonna be fantastic with some loaded mashed cauliflower and steamed&buttered broccoli!
gye667io1q5v.jpg

Replies

• EryOaker
    Into the oven it goes!
    1jr3pbdo20co.jpg
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    My husband is working very late tonight and I happen to have some Mulligatawny soup in the freezer so I'll probably have peanut butter and call it dinner. :)
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,572 Member
    I had pork tenderloin and collard greens.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Italian sausage, romaine lettuce, tomato, and string beans.
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    Meatballs and boiled broccoli , kale and spinach.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Lettuce-less taco salad dip...with a few select chips. :) Aka taco meat, homemade ranch dip, sauce, cheese.
  • tayusuki
    tayusuki Posts: 194 Member
    Kapun (similar to curry) on a bed of lettuce and bean sprouts. Extremely flavorful.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    It's my birthday today, and dinner is just my daughter and I, so I was thinking a 7 course meal from Wegmans might be on the menu...definitely going to have some sashimi...chili...roasted cauliflower with parmesan...roasted butternut squash...either pork BBQ or pork chops...maybe a cheesecake...petit four...something tasty in any case...but going to keep it mostly keto...
  • JCT1000
    JCT1000 Posts: 19 Member
    Bacon, scrambled eggs in a blend of sauteed onion, mushrooms, tomato, and spinach. Glass of cabernet :) .
  • Hot wings!
  • kpk54
    Fresh north Carolina fish (type is called sheepshead) and sauteed cabbage, peppers and onions.

Happy Birthday @tcunbeliever! We have a Wegman's opening a couple miles from me sometime next year. I'm excited for that! I've been to them elsewhere and they are an experience!
  • EryOaker
    It's my birthday today, and dinner is just my daughter and I, so I was thinking a 7 course meal from Wegmans might be on the menu...definitely going to have some sashimi...chili...roasted cauliflower with parmesan...roasted butternut squash...either pork BBQ or pork chops...maybe a cheesecake...petit four...something tasty in any case...but going to keep it mostly keto...

Happy Birthday!!!
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Fried (in olive oil) thin sliced boneless pork chops dipped in egg and then a mixture of ground pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and a dash of onion powder, broccoli, cauliflower with cheese, and Green Giant baby veggie medley in a light sauce.
  • 2t9nty

Happy Birthday!
  • 2t9nty
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Fresh north Carolina fish (type is called sheepshead) and sauteed cabbage, peppers and onions.

Happy Birthday @tcunbeliever! We have a Wegman's opening a couple miles from me sometime next year. I'm excited for that! I've been to them elsewhere and they are an experience!

Ha! I have caught sheepshead. You have to use a special hook fishing for them, or the hooks get broken.
  • kpk54
    2t9nty wrote: »

Ha! I have caught sheepshead. You have to use a special hook fishing for them, or the hooks get broken.

LOL. True dat. Fish have teeth but none have teeth matching those of sheepshead.

Great catch! Did you eat it? Tasty, white, delicious!

• 2t9nty

LOL. True dat. Fish have teeth but none have teeth matching those of sheepshead.

Great catch! Did you eat it? Tasty, white, delicious!

We ate them, and my recollection was that they were very good. Those teeth are a little creepy the first time you see them.
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Pork tenderloin and broccoli and cheese, perhaps a bit of a Lily's chocolate bar.
  • kpk54
    Blackened chicken, salad with blue cheese, boiled egg and Greek salad dressing.