Keto Kik group?

Would anyone be interested in starting/joining a keto accountability group on kik? Just a general chat that you can check in throughout the day for live accountability, motivation and support? If I get enough interest I could set one up.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Dbarraza68
    Dbarraza68 Posts: 24 Member
    That would be awesome. I've been doing Keto 47 days. I've lost about 11 lbs and about 4 inches total. I seem to be stuck. Haven't lost weight or inches in about two weeks.
  • Mommyof6MN
    Mommyof6MN Posts: 17 Member
    I would love to join! I just started two days ago :)
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    I don’t have the app but I would download it to join a group like that
  • momma712
    momma712 Posts: 79 Member
    Me to me to
  • Dontlookback2018
    Dontlookback2018 Posts: 15 Member
    Me five :)
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    I would like to be added
  • runner359
    runner359 Posts: 90 Member
    I'm interested too.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,502 Member
    edited December 2017
    Would anyone be interested in starting/joining a keto accountability group on kik? Just a general chat that you can check in throughout the day for live accountability, motivation and support? If I get enough interest I could set one up.

Thoughts?
    Lol, so you want to start a kik group by announcing it here on MFP? Look at rule 14C on Community guidelines below.
    Why not just start the group here on the GROUPS section. That's what it's for.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• jessicakes1988
    jessicakes1988 Posts: 56 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Thoughts?
    Lol, so you want to start a kik group by announcing it here on MFP? Look at rule 14C on Community guidelines below.
    Why not just start the group here on the GROUPS section. That's what it's for.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

LOL right back at ya. thanks for that information. You may want to work on your interpersonal communication though. Not sure if your question of why I don't start a group was meant to be rhetorical or not, but if you would really like to know why, I'd be glad to tell you. K, Thanks!
  • ryanmagu
    ryanmagu Posts: 14 Member
    edited December 2017
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising
    a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

as well as this item:

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information
    For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm
This discussion has been closed.