Accountability friends

My name is Hope and I'm 28. I still have 40lbs to lose. Working on cutting fast food and junk food like candies and chips out of my diet. I don't drink soda or consume calories between 7pm and 7am. I don't drive, so I walk wherever I go. I just got a bike for Christmas so I've started using it as well. Looking for friends for accountability reasons.

Replies

• neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    I still have another 73 pounds to lose but have been going strong. Feel free to add me!
  • sallyd837
    sallyd837 Posts: 43 Member
    Hiya. Ive got about 30lb left to lose (i go by kg but its close enough) i neeeed buddies too. Sick of starting over but never getting anywhere.
    Check out my 12kg to go post too
  • TxRottie81
    TxRottie81 Posts: 45 Member
    Goal is to lose 35lbs by july 2018. Feel free to add me .
  • carmen4168
    carmen4168 Posts: 2 Member
    I have 40 lbs to go . Add me too
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, I have 27 lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Janlijk
    Janlijk Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I still have 28 lbs to lose. Im also looking for friends. Feel free to add me.
  • madisonm214
    madisonm214 Posts: 38 Member
    Hello! I’m just getting started so I have a lot to lose, looking for plenty of accountability and supportive friends. Feel free to add me!
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Started with 40lbs now i am half way to my goal. Looking for more friends keep me motivated.
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    hi everyone i always need good serious support from friends add me
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    I am also looking to lose 40lbs! Most of my struggle sounds similar fast food, junk food and soda. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable. :)
  • FitFabRee
    FitFabRee Posts: 8 Member
    Hoping to lose 50 by summer... looking for friends, motivation & accountability. Please feel free to add me.
  • afrogoth_jthk
    afrogoth_jthk Posts: 6 Member
    I've lost 30 pounds and have another 50 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    I’m trying to lose 67lbs. I’ve lost 19 so far. Feel free to add me!
  • cmurr11
    cmurr11 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi guys! I just restarted yesterday and am also looking to make some accountability friends. I have about 60 pounds to drop!
  • claire87uk
    claire87uk Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me too I need to lose 30lbs x
  • JessG0
    JessG0 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all, I have 27 left to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Dakhar1
    Dakhar1 Posts: 27 Member
    Add me. Just started 3 weeks ago, down 3lbs but 20lbs more to go!
  • emaksymik
    emaksymik Posts: 4 Member
    Hey all, I’m also looking to find accountability... I usually go for a few weeks then I lose track and get off my goals. I really really need to change that. I have 50+ lbs to go, and I’m diabetic. I would love to connect with people that have similar goals/issues. Feel free to add me.
  • kbev147
    kbev147 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me too! I did well using MFP when I joined 4/5 years ago but the weight has crept back on over the past couple of years and I'm now aiming to lose over 40lbs this time. I usually start well and then lose enthusiasm and motivation when I don't see results quickly enough so I need some MFP friends to keep me on track!
  • Icrizz
    Icrizz Posts: 69 Member
    I'm 80 lbs down with 115 more to go. Feel free to add me <3