Stupid Lindor chocolate balls!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    xhunter561 wrote: »
    I spotted this in a grocery store earlier this month.

hc06p0hfabcv.jpg

that's a first, never seen one the size of a persons hands before. :o

Don't get too excited, it's a hollow plastic ball filled with normal sized ones.

Yep. Probably a good thing too. Trying to munch on one that size would be ugly in so many ways. LOL. *has visions of someone buried head first in it.*
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    xhunter561 wrote: »
    I spotted this in a grocery store earlier this month.

hc06p0hfabcv.jpg

that's a first, never seen one the size of a persons hands before. :o

Don't get too excited, it's a hollow plastic ball filled with normal sized ones.

Yep. Probably a good thing too. Trying to munch on one that size would be ugly in so many ways. LOL. *has visions of someone buried head first in it.*

PAY-Augustus-Gloop.jpg
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    all I want for Christmas is gingerbread and dark peppermint truffles. Not just one of each - the whole bag please.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I love Lindt (Raspberry Excellence!), but I'm not a fan of those Lindor truffles. They're just too extra. :D
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Oh the holiday candy is so good!!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I don't like the Lindor chocolates all that much but our office (of 4 people) came close to devouring a 2 lb box of Sees in 1 day. (I admit to trying to find a chocolate I like, but it turning out to be something disgusting so just eating around the chocolate and throwing the insides out and it happening quite a few times. :))
  • Spiderpug
    Spiderpug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    strawberries and cream = too sickly, hazelnut rules (waiting for PB in uk)
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What's the consensus on the lemon ones? I think they're really weird but my husband loves them.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    We have a HUGE basket of them at work. I log my Lindt balls before any food and work my calories around it. Because I am not giving up Lindt balls!!!!
  • Jackibrazil
    Jackibrazil Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    UGH. I love them but never thought to look at the ingredients as most chocolates are safe for me with celiac, but they contain barley malt. I was so sad.