Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Christmas Oreo question: If you were going to dip an Oreo in white chocolate and top with crushed candy canes, would you use original, mocha, or the hot cocoa flavored Oreos?

Yes.

I actually thought about all three... or Cookie Butter instead of original. But what would you dip Cookie Butter in? Butterscotch?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Christmas Oreo question: If you were going to dip an Oreo in white chocolate and top with crushed candy canes, would you use original, mocha, or the hot cocoa flavored Oreos?

Yes.

I actually thought about all three... or Cookie Butter instead of original. But what would you dip Cookie Butter in? Butterscotch?

Cookie Butter sounds like a candidate for traditional, boring plain milk. :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Yes.

Eat the cookie butter ones. Dip the others in whatever :lol: Actually, I'd also vote for original to dip, if I'm being serious.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    send me all and i'll tell you which is best.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I meant dip as in coating, to make them into Christmas candy type items.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

:flushed:

Now I need me some of those!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You could go really meta and dip the white chocolate fudge covered Oreos in dark chocolate. :D
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »
    You could go really meta and dip the white chocolate fudge covered Oreos in dark chocolate. :D

this is the quality content i come here for
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Ruatine wrote: »

this is the quality content i come here for

Just need pictures, @quiksylver296
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Yes.

I would probably go with white chocolate for the cookie butter ones.

ETA - Or cinnamon chips!!!
    ry8bgqwlim2s.png
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »

Yes.

ry8bgqwlim2s.png

OMG NEED THIS!!!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Original. The tastes might end up getting too all over the place otherwise :wink:

^ Agree with this.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I make an amazing cookie butter "fudge" by mixing crunchy cookie butter with cinnamon, allspice, a tiny bit of salt, and the Hershey's vanilla chips. I bet that would be an amazing coating for a cookie butter flavored Oreo!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Emily3907 wrote: »

Yes.

ry8bgqwlim2s.png

Personally, I wouldn't dare use these as a dip. They're so strong that they taste fairly terrible on their own, a lot like those gross bright red cinnamon candies called "Red Hots" or something like that. Melt them with white chocolate or white chips (these are vanilla flavored) and use only like 25% of these in it, and it might work. :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    My wife keeps her diary private because 1) she’s 5” 1’, and so her requirements are low, and 2) people judge junk food choices. I’m like, who the hell would do that?

I don’t care what anyone eats. And, even if I did, I can’t imagine commenting on someone’s feed about it.

My diary is open to friends because no one has ever commented negatively when I have 1 gallon of ice cream, a large bag of potato chips, 6 beers, a double bacon cheese burger, and 25 chocolate chip cookies. Lol

Dude. I'm in! That sounds like my kind of day. Except can I trade the beer for margaritas?
  • vanilla_frosting
    vanilla_frosting Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    My wife keeps her diary private because 1) she’s 5” 1’, and so her requirements are low, and 2) people judge junk food choices. I’m like, who the hell would do that?

I don’t care what anyone eats. And, even if I did, I can’t imagine commenting on someone’s feed about it.

My diary is open to friends because no one has ever commented negatively when I have 1 gallon of ice cream, a large bag of potato chips, 6 beers, a double bacon cheese burger, and 25 chocolate chip cookies. Lol

Dude. I'm in! That sounds like my kind of day. Except can I trade the beer for margaritas?

Yum...Margaritas
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I like within reason and within my 1500~ calorie limit. I am not trying to be a marathon runner :D just healthier. Feel free to add me!
  • dmegk5
    dmegk5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Eating "healthy is super difficult. Plus, on days where I do eat healthy, I'm more likely to cave and binge on junk food. I focus on eating within reason instead which is the main reason I got to where I am anyways. Live this thread!