Looking for friends and support

I will add everyone who comments and i hope u add me as well. Looking to lose 70lbs i am 16 lbs down so far...

Replies

• alldayboogieny
    alldayboogieny Posts: 3 Member
    Dope. You got this!! Be blessed this new year. Your goals are achievable and obtainable. Get to it so that you can create the best version of you possible.
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Congratulations on the loss already. You can have the life that you want if you are willing to do the work. Wishing you continued success
  • juchummeg93
    juchummeg93 Posts: 1 Member
    Thankyou to all for support. It is truly appreciated
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    Thankyou to all for support. It is truly appreciated

Wait, are you the OP with a different account?
  • jkp7373
    jkp7373 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2017
    Great work don't let it down anytime , keep yourself motivated
  • Ryan_Jacob
    Ryan_Jacob Posts: 86 Member
    Great start! Keep rollin'!
  • Michael_Axten
    Michael_Axten Posts: 107 Member
    Well done keep going I am aiming for a similar amount but have just started
  • stonedog1
    stonedog1 Posts: 32 Member
    I will add everyone who comments and i hope u add me as well. Looking to lose 70lbs i am 16 lbs down so far...

Great work on the lbs down so far im 49lb down 34 to go feel free to add me for support :)
  • rosemary31
    rosemary31 Posts: 33 Member
    You got this
  • CharlieB2018
    CharlieB2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone. My name is Charlie Bruno and I am a fitness instructor from South Florida. I teach 17 Fitness classes a week. My specialty is Zumba®. Please feel free to add me as a friend and let’s make 2018 our best year yet.
  • EWallss
    EWallss Posts: 19 Member
    Hey everyone!! I'm a 22 year old med student who ate my stress away and now I'm trying to get into a healthier lifestyle!! Feel free to add me, we can keep each other motivated!! :)