NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Be in constant ketosis
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    More flat tires

Can I join you
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    To be more present in the moment and be satisfied with what I already have.
  • ashleyrebekah392
    ashleyrebekah392 Posts: 50 Member
    Focus on myself more and to hopefully get down to 160, worried I might look too skinny with my build but we shall see.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Live laugh love... more
  • jen81uk
    jen81uk Posts: 177 Member
    Go on a date and stop making excuses or putting conditions on ... ‘I will when I lose 14lbs’ etc. And reach my goal weight!
  • NewlifeinNW
    Annoy as many people at the gym as possible on January 1st

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details
  • NewlifeinNW
    csbnga wrote: »

Will you leave *kitten* sweat on the equipment,sit on the bench chatting on your phone, grunt really loudly, talk on the phone really loudly? Come on...details

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good
  • NewlifeinNW

Well I don’t wanna give all my secrets away but I will be texting and updating FB a lot and definitely not re-racking my weights. If your using a treadmill, I want the one right next to you. If you need to use a machine, I need to use it first because I need selfies. Also, crop dusting. Enough said.

You...youre good

I wear heels too so I’m wrecking the special gym floor all the while.

Please tell me you'll be eating pizza at planet fitness....while you are on the bench