TEAM: Flab u Less (January)

craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Craig @craigo3154.

Replies

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    @laurenebargar , thanks for the welcome.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    12774 wrote: »
    I love the name of this team and I am lucky to be assigned to it. I started my journey in August 2012 and the name of my 1st group Biggest Loser #2 .My journey continues with another Biggest Loser Team .I am hoping to reach my goal which is about 15 lbs away.

I hope we can help you achieve that goal! We are excited to have you!!
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Hello all, I've been using MFP since last May, and I've dropped 35 pounds between then and November. My goal for 2018 is to lose another 50 by the end of the year, so ideally I'm looking to lose 4-6 lbs. during January, as well as get back into a consistent workout routine. Good luck to all for the coming month!
  • QSMSH
    QSMSH Posts: 13 Member
    shawna357 wrote: »
    Hi all my name is Shawna and I have stepped up to be co-captain and help @laurenebargar. I am excited to leave 2017 and looking forward to what is coming in 2018.

Does anyone have any ideas for mini challenges? I have seen that communication is key to having a successful team and it helps me stay accountable. I realize people have busy schuedules and busy lives. Mini challenges help us stay on track and be accountable to the team and ourselves.

My goals or others my say resolutions for this coming year, is exercising more, logging more, and eating less processed food as well as increase my steps on my fitbit.

Again welcome and looking forward to encouraging and losing weight with one another. Hope everyone has a safe and blessed New Years

• QSMSH
    Drinking our water could be a good mini challenge
  • QSMSH
    Hello everyone I am from Canada!! I’m 47 and looking to lose some weight and be me again.
  • emmalou25mk
    emmalou25mk Posts: 25 Member
    Hi,

I am Emma and am 28 and from the UK!

Desperate to start losing weight so me and hubby can try to start a family as am nowhere near a healthy weight range at the moment!
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Hi,

My name is Jenna. I am 21 years old and am ready to lose 10 lbs at least to start. Lets hope for the best, and good luck team!
  • shamrockmist
    shamrockmist Posts: 17 Member
    Maybe a mini challenge could be to try a new healthy food you would otherwise not try?
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    I like activity mini-challenges: doing x squats during the day, getting x steps, that kind of thing.
This discussion has been closed.