JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

mytime6630
mytime6630 Posts: 4,185 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Today is the start of a new year - 2018!! And that also means a fresh start -- JUST FOR TODAY. ONE DAY AT A TIME!

It takes at least 21 days to develop a new habit, so this thread is for us to learn and develop new habits, for a healthier lifestyle. Not just food wise - but our entire well being. It is a thread of encouragement and motivation. Because, at least for me, reading goals that others make gives me ideas to improve my own life. And getting back on here, and being accountable each day, keeps us going, day after day. Even if we do not accomplish the goals we had set -- the key is to keep coming back -- keep trying -- not giving up!

If we can set goals for ourselves for JUST ONE DAY, maybe that one day will lead to another day, an entire week, an entire month, and this will help us to develop better habits for life, taking this one day at a time. Your goals can be as few as just one goal, or many goals for the day.

Each day I am going to post what I would like to accomplish. While I post my "Just for today" list, I am also going to post how I did the day before, so I am accountable to you guys as well.

I am always so encouraged reading others goals, and together, we can all reach our goals for 2018 and beyond. I started this thread originally 2 years ago, and it has helped me so much. I have met the most wonderful online friends - and this year, I hope to reach my ultimate goal weight. I hope to keep doing this, each year - even into maintenance.

Anyone can join - and we would love to have you! This is not a "group", so we welcome anyone who wants to improve their life, and reach their goals. We all know how hard it is to change habits - that's why I love this group of friends.

To bookmark this new thread and help you find it each day, just click on the little yellow star. That bookmarks it, so you can find it easy. When you go to post again, to the right at the top of your page is a bell, a star, and a little flower. Click on the star, and it will show your book marked threads.

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,057 Member
    @joan6630 and @OConnell5483 has your bullet book arrived yet? Xx