WOMAN 218 POUNDS & GOAL 150! LETS DO THIS!

Let’s add each other with similar goals! Maybe we can start a group text message or something to keep each other motivated daily.

Replies

• jorikaH1
    jorikaH1 Posts: 8 Member
    please send me a friend.request !
  • ulricaann
    ulricaann Posts: 11 Member
    I am also the same, my official weigh in is tomorrow but I am estimating 220 and I am work to be 155. Please add me and let's motivate each other.
  • AndOne8675
    AndOne8675 Posts: 151 Member
    Similar goals here too...escaped the holidays with a 4lb gain. Add me! I log the good, the bad, and the ugly, open diary.
  • Add please! I'm 211.8 and would love to see 140 by the end of the year :)
  • lioux93
    lioux93 Posts: 6 Member
    Sounds great! I need to go buy a bathroom scales tomorrow. First time logging on in weeks and feeling the Christmas bulge
  • missyferrer
    missyferrer Posts: 1 Member
    So how best can this group be a place of accountability? Would love to see ideas of low calorie foods, fun healthy recipes, planning strategies, etc.
  • abbecker2014
    abbecker2014 Posts: 5 Member
    This is my third(?) time on here and this time I need to keep going.. I know that this new year is a time for me to keep going! Wanting to lose about 100lbs and I know it will take work but I’m in this for the long haul!
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    I sent a bunch of you requests!! Today I am 222.2lbs hoping to get down to 160ish. (TBD)
    I have a lifetime high of 283, have lost a gained multiple times since then.
  • BrandNewKindaMe160
    BrandNewKindaMe160 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2018
    Add me too please!!! I'm 210 looking to be at 160 by Thanksgiving.