Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Bumping this. :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Bumping this. :)

Thank you. I've already had enough of "clean eating" posts and 2018 hasn't even started yet!

.... Off to enjoy some fancy chocolates a student gave me for Christmas. :D

@quiksylver296, I get very disappointed when it's just coloured cream. We had Halloween Oreos in Australia last year, that had orange coloured AND orange flavoured cream... They rocked!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    edited December 2017
    @WinoGelato I gave you an Inspiring, because I'm a baker and cheesecake is ALWAYS inspiring! :joy:

Edit: And on the subject of cheesecake, I once made a cheesecake using the crumbs of the cookies they use to make cookie butter (Lotus/Speculoos). I find it so much yummier than graham crackers because it's so much stronger in flavor! :smiley:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    @WinoGelato I gave you an Inspiring, because I'm a baker and cheesecake is ALWAYS inspiring! :joy:

Edit: And on the subject of cheesecake, I once made a cheesecake using the crumbs of the cookies they use to make cookie butter (Lotus/Speculoos). I find it so much yummier than graham crackers because it's so much stronger in flavor! :smiley:

And I gave her a hug because my gosh, that pic deserves it! :laugh:
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    I haven't checked in on this thread in a LONG time but just wanted to pop in an say HI UNCLEAN FRIENDS! I've had 3 lean cuisines this week alone! !!!! :D
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »

Missing the drool Option :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    pinuplove wrote: »

Missing the drool Option :tongue:

There is just no making you people happy! :lol:
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Im drinking a dark beer and finished a few chicken wings. Can i get a hell ya?? Lol
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Hell yeah!!!!!!
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,285 Member
    OMG, made these this week and they are SOOO good: http://www.milkfreemom.com/cinnamon-sugar-mini-donut-muffins/
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Ketchup counts as a vegetable right? Haha I'm definitely in the right thread. I don't diet, track, log. Just eat whatever sounds good. Lot's of take out and fast food. #noms
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Planning a pint of Ben and Jerry’s, and maybe a pizza and adult beverages for my solo New Year’s Eve! Along with a good book and my hot tub! Heaven!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    ive lost 100 pounds eating 'normally'. now, i do eat a pretty well balanced diet, and dont eat a lot of junk or prepackaged processed foods, but they too, make an appearance on random occasions (or super busy work weeks when i failed to plan ahead). i dont eat fast food much, because other than the occasional breakfast biscuit, i think most of it is nasty (and always have lol)
  • I think I eat fairly healthfully, mostly cooking from scratch, but the reason I'm continuing to loose weight is because I have a sweet treat every day. It keeps me going and prevents binging, which is what caused the weight gain in the first place.
    So my daily dessert is the most important part of my healthy diet. I gained my 70lbs by eating cooked from scratch, clean food. Just way too much of it, because I was trying to satisfy my sweet tooth. Now that I do satisfy it, I can eat way less.
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Haha
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    Haha

What's funny?
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    I never feel guilty if I eat packaged food. I'd starve if I had to only grow my own or buy from a farmer's market (it's on only 10 times a year).

I buy fresh fruit & veg because some things don't freeze well. But other things do, and I buy those frozen.

I never buy organic apart from once when it was the only product of it type.

I have never bought "non-gmo" food. Gaaah, don't get me started on that stupidity. Science is a thing, people.