What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• twistedhailstone
    twistedhailstone Posts: 26 Member
    Just realised that I’ve lost 10% of my SW and am only 2lbs off losing 2 stone. Need to figure out what my next goal is going to be.
  • Today, I hit the last of my three mini goals! I've lost 15+ lbs, passed 190 and am now 189.2, so in the 180s! I'm so happy! Now my next mini goals are reaching 20 lbs lost at 186, then reaching 182, which is what I weighed at a doctor's visit years ago, and always want to be at or lower when I go in for a check-up. Then 25 lbs lost at 181. So every few lbs will be motivating!
  • moaning_myrtle7
    moaning_myrtle7 Posts: 4 Member
    I joined a diet bet and my first mini goal is to lose 3% of my body weight. I love that I can get paid to lose weight!
    http://dbet.me/bXarQb
  • nj0124
    nj0124 Posts: 4 Member
    For me it's getting into a size 8 jeans. I've been a 10 in my adult life but I've never been an 8. Right now I'm a really loose 12 and looking forward to 10's then 8's!!!

Friend's wedding in 5 weeks! Then will find another mini goal
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    7kg by Easter - then I can start to think about how best to move onto a maintenance regime :smiley:
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Bond with my bikes again - the indoor one is easy to bond with but the outdoor one is a bit nervous of UK January weather! I know, I'm a bit of a wuss. Just got to get on with it.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    I've got a few articles of clothing that still fit but not as comfortably as I'd like and I'm looking forward to feeling good in those again soon!
  • tammierlewis
    tammierlewis Posts: 564 Member
    My mini goal is The Strawberry Festival in mid-March. Last year we decided to go for the first time in many years. It wore me out walking around, and even though I was happy to be with my family while they were riding roller coasters it made me sad that I was too big to get on any of them myself. I may still be too big to ride anything with my kids this year, but I won't be the reason we can't spend the whole day walking around.

I love the Strawberry Festival! I will be going also. Have a great time.
  • tammierlewis
    Completing C25K (I'm on W4) and complete my first 5k on March 31!
  • tammierlewis
    chispaza wrote: »
    My husband and I are going on our first kidless vacation since having kids in about a month and a half (our kids are 10 and 7). I've set my goal to lose 5 lbs by then. Ideally, I'd like to lose more but I'm not sure that is realistic. Then, my next goal will be another 5 lbs by the end of March when we hit up SoCal for spring break and then another 5 lbs by the end of July to be at my goal weight by the time my 20 year high school reunion rolls around. :smile:

I work in 5# goals too. It seems so achievable.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    My mini-goal right now is to get back to my lowest adult weight at 182...I let myself go a bit and gained 20 back...then after that I am going to go in 10 lb increments because my body can hold on to 5-7 lbs of water weight easily.
  • bebavengeance
    bebavengeance Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2018
    I have two graduations I have to attend in the late spring so I’m dropping 25lbs for that and also fitting in my old mini skirt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!